Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Helloooo you sexy thing❤ I am here to bring you all the new things added on this last week! here they are:
Things done:
  • - All renders/animations finished.
  • - Above 50% of the text has been added
  • - A lot of animations has been reworked
Working on:
  • - Finishing the final touches
  • - checking for bugs/glitches
  • - Writing al the text left (the other 50%)
  • - Coding and writing all the scripts on RenPy.
And, that's all!❤ have been really rushing myself this last weeks, but i am finally on the final countdown, I will be informing the release date for Angels really soon so stay tuned on the notification board, and discord.❤
with all this explained, i will go back to work now, hope you have a really nice rest of the day!❤

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019

Helloooo you sexy thing❤ I am here to bring you all the new things added on this last week! here they are:
Things done:
Working on:
And, that's all!❤ have been really rushing myself this last weeks, but i am finally on the final countdown, I will be informing the release date for Angels really soon so stay tuned on the notification board, and discord.❤
with all this explained, i will go back to work now, hope you have a really nice rest of the day!❤
NICE

3vasectomies

Mar 24, 2020
someone has a guide on this? it seems is bug or something, it doesnt matter how much i interact or talk to the characters her love points never increases. im at day 12 and only got scenes with jeanne

pxei12

Jul 10, 2018

Things done:
Working on:
Dev note 15/12/2021?

Reactions: BlueDragon4000

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
someone has a guide on this? it seems is bug or something, it doesnt matter how much i interact or talk to the characters her love points never increases. im at day 12 and only got scenes with jeanne
have you tried following the my notes in the phone. you have to complete them all in the stage to get the scenes with them. If you dont know witch it is, its the 2nd app on the phone. also thats when the love points go up

Reactions: 3vasectomies

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Sorry for the waiting!!, I have been rushing things a little since i am almost at the end of finishing it. here is what I have been doing this last week!❤
Things done:
  • - 70% of the text done.
  • - Maps, doors and new interactions works perfectly.
  • - New Character Marta Ramirez (construction worker)
Working on:
  • - Still finishing final touches.
  • - checking MORE for bugs/glitches
  • - Writing al the text left (almost reaching the end of writing)
  • -Sync up music and sounds
  • Adding new replays
And that's all! it might be short, but I only have been focusing on adding the story this week❤ also! there will be some Latinas/os Marta is one of them, she will be really useful with the Big and Heavy stuff, if your kinks are muscly bodies, this is your lucky day!❤ well, with all this explained I will go back to work.
I hope you have a really nice rest of the day!❤ Loveuu❤

3vasectomies

Mar 24, 2020
i dont know if i can comment this here, but can someone recommend me some game like this? its the best i played so far, great sound+animations+incest and characters like jaiden and jeanne

Alittleaccount1707

Aug 23, 2021
Could someone make a fan sign of this game?

I want to support the game in some way and it would be great to give it adequate publicity, I think it is an original game with a great future!

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017

I want to support the game in some way and it would be great to give it adequate publicity, I think it is an original game with a great future!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1550390
Hate to bother you, but what is the source of the attachment in your post. Saucenao, Yandex and Google images don't return any results.

Reactions: Alittleaccount1707

etarg

Oct 11, 2017

Could you have at least told me the source before you edited your post deleting it :/

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes