RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3 w/IC and MagusOfAss's Gallery Unlocker

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brokent link

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Hello. I have a request, can anyone send me an invitation on a discord to the Twisted world server? because what is out of date. My nickname is: Bi7bert#3329

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I dunno what relationship Noah and Jeanne had before the real Noah found out she was a futa but I wonder why she blamed herself for what happened to him. Also despite how sore Jaiden's ass is, I'm surprised that what he said made it sound like he wants to get sent to poundtown again.

maike18

Dec 28, 2017
Hello. I have a request, can anyone send me an invitation on a discord to the Twisted world server? because what is out of date. My nickname is: Maike#9192

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Holy shit, this game awaken a femboy/trap fetish in me I didn't know I had.

Fuck.
Personally it's not my fetish but I prefer to see all content for story and completionist reasons, especially because I'm a completionist. But I'll admit it is funny to watch in this case.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
That sounds like it would make for a good Snickers commercial in that game that would come on when Noah turns on the TV. Just saying.

You're not you when you're hungry.
It would make for a perfect excuse as to why the MC is different from the rest of the world's men. At least it would make him a very convincing sponsor for Snicker's advertisements. At most it could change the world as far as how men would think.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
What's up with the incest patch? Even though I put it in the scripts folder like the instructions said it's not working.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Personally it's not my fetish but I prefer to see all content for story and completionist reasons, especially because I'm a completionist. But I'll admit it is funny to watch in this case.
Same case here honestly. Plus, I actually liked seeing a futa get dommed by a dude instead of the other way around for once but I digress. I wonder how those angels will react when they find out that the angel that looks exactly like Haru (with her fine sadistic ass) from Persona 5 screwed up and caused MC/Noah to meet with the demon queen. Granted, I get that Noah is gonna plow Ariadna and that other chick (Forgot her name) first once the halos are gone but I'm pretty sure he's going to send the ladies and futas in hell on the orgasmic express to poundtown one at a time.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes