nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Weekly Dev note 12-04-2022(x2)

Hello guys! sorry for the being late on this last Weekly dev notes i have been pretty busy with family things(and it is too hard to work on a Hentai game while my family members are around watching what I do on the computer... lol) so take this Dev-note as all the progress done on this last 2 weeks❤
Things Done:
  • - Upgraded Angelina, Dolly and Jazmin events (especially their sex animations, Those Big Boobs keep giving me nightmares at the moment to animate them... sob* But thanks god now looks way better than before❤)
  • - 3 Demon King Commission characters has been created❤
  • -Music has been added.
  • - New event added "The Awakening."
Working on:
  • - Working on another event "The end?"
  • - Still working on my codes, while checking up all the sex animations.(Looking for broken loops)
  • - Working on sounds (I know you guys are laughing on my back, For my SPECIAL broking glass Cuming sound so i will change it lol along with a few others.)
  • - Looking for bugs and glitches.
  • - Fixing my horrible spelling errors.
  • - Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters. (only 4 more left❤)
DISK2 Advances:
  • - Animated Main menu Screen(REWORKING THIS, you guys need something more special in your Main menu... in a way you guys spend HOURS watching it❤)
  • - Working on the World Map at the moment. (Mc Classroom has been added to the map along with a inside pool more maps for the school coming later❤)
And that's all, I spend all this weeks polishing my animations, since some of you guys told me that some of my late animations are not in the right angle, I took really good care on this coming animations, so i am hoping that this problem is solved on this coming version❤ if not please make sure to give a feedback anytime!❤
With all that explained I hope you got a really nice rest of the day, you Horny little cute thing!❤
Note: BTW The picture is a Sneak Peek of this coming update it seems someone got stuck on the washing machine! you must "HELP" her! you only need to PUSH really hard❤.
wanted to say man, your work is absolutely amazing.. honnestly. Love the models (Jazmine, the doc, the journalist, all those milfs are to die for tbh) and animations are always on point. Thanks for this game man.

KillerC0yote

Oct 24, 2019
I seem to be having problems progressing.

Jill's stage 1 "go to Jill room": nothing works. I talk about something and nothing happens. I spend time with her and she says she can't train me right now
Her love is still at 1 and idk if I messed something up or I need to progress with others first

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
So... What Happens between the Part when they Send another 3 angles after us and the Chapter 4? I think I missed a lot

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
So... What Happens between the Part when they Send another 3 angles after us and the Chapter 4? I think I missed a lot
They are still looking, didn't miss anything there. So far i know the 3 Angels hadn't another appearance since then.
And if i remember correct the next appearance of an angel after that should be around the start of chap 4

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
that is the worst ejaculation sound I've ever heard.
Several people and I were just talking about that many pages ago and you're definitely right on that one. That's literally my only issue with the game though.

AMEN !! Jazmine for prez ! JAZ 2024 ! Thick ass milfs for life !
She's a THICC milf with some rockin tits. As demonstrated in the fan sig based on this game's previous title screen. I mean shit, I wonder how many times she had Noah relaxing on her lap with her holding him close and his head resting between her tits. I envy the dude honestly.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes