Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is this disk 2 thing going to be just like a chapter 2 thing or is Snats planning on splitting the game up and we'll have to do annoying save transfers between 'disks'?

Also, what's that he's saying about moving platforms? From where to where?

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Is this disk 2 thing going to be just like a chapter 2 thing or is Snats planning on splitting the game up and we'll have to do annoying save transfers between 'disks'?

hmm i sub to him for a while. i think if i remeber right is DISK 2 is him using some better updated renders or engine or something i think he had some pictures on his discord i dont remember all that well, but i think thats just want he calls it rather than take time and go back and redo the whole game, he just calls it disk 2, it was in some post maybe at the start of the year or before i cant fucking remember. tldr its just a update to stuff(i speciftly remember him saying he cant git the dick form cliping or soething) also it will START from the end of next update and you waont have to play through the old stuff again.

at least thats what i some what remember/got from it

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019

sorry for double post but i found some of the stuff from disk 2

Another things that you will see on this New Disk will be: Plans for Disk2 Of Twisted World: -New Main Menu (including with a new animation) -New load/save screen -New Gallery -New and Better interface -Opening the world map of SlurpyTown -Rework a few maps (especially Jill/Jaiden&MC/Jazmin bedrooms) -Rework or fix a few characters -Rework the Peach Phone(that includes the apps on it) -Add a texting app feature to the phone -Right now I have created a number of 107 characters to date, with 58 them added to the Game, so at the moment that I bring the continuation, those 107 characters will be scattered all over the map of SlurpyTown. -Better sex System. -There will be a better way to interact with characters -Interactive Click and Touch Reactions(I know a lot of you want to touch and see react Jazmin, or Jaiden
:img_bheyboi:
) This and a lot more features will be added to the new Disk of Twisted World, this absolutely will take me some time to prepare, but i think it will be ready by the next anniversary of the game, also, this doesn't mean i will stop working on Twisted World, i will still be launching updates until I reach a great way to close or conclude the Story of the Disk1, so in other words there will still be updates!
:hehe_sg:
For those who may ask, that why I am doing a totally reworked game instead of just fixing this one, it is simply because my programming skills are the worse, lol, and my programmer told me that it will save us a ton of time just making everything from the beginning than fixing all my mess haha. And that's all to be explained! I will be notifying you guys also my progress related to the new Disk 2 of the game on a few Dev-notes and also share a few sneak peaks of how it will looks like, I know this will be a GREAT improvement to the game, and it will feel like a total different game after it is done
:img_bheyboi:
Well it is time to go, See you Later you hot and sexy baka! love u

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hmmm... that creates more questions than it answer, a new game, like, in renpy or something else, is he transferring all of disk 1 into disk 2 or will folks still need to do disk one for disk 2 to make sense or is he just turning it all into some compressed prologue? Dude uses 50 words to explain when only 5 were needed and yet somehow still actually explains almost nothing.

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
I'm glad I found this game.
A good story with a lot of funny moments.
I'm looking forward to the next update.

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
I'm leaping from Jan 9th, last time he updated
It's true that I feel slow
Normally, it is updated every 3 months, then 0.4
The number of months is gradually increasing from 0.5
But it's a growing game, so let's wait a little longer

0.6 in progress
Don't forget that the producer's family died and the funeral was held.
May the souls of the deceased refrain

Reactions: tothadam1998
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes