Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Claroquesi You're not the only one to think that trust me - That awful sound made me so uneasy at first I had to stop mid-game to change it to something more bearable. :WutFace:

- "Hey watch out guys, the MC is about to bust a nut!"

- The MC:

Yoo… Holy shit, nevermind the bag of bones, this sounds pretty accurrate, wonder where the dev get those sounds, because i found a lot of weird ones.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Claroquesi You're not the only one to think that trust me - That awful sound made me so uneasy at first I had to stop mid-game to change it to something more bearable. :WutFace:

- "Hey watch out guys, the MC is about to bust a nut!"

- The MC:

It was for that reason only I chose not to have the sound on when I play the game. Took me a while to stop feeling sorry for anyone Noah plowed as every time he busts his nut, they're gonna hear that. I'm surprised that Jeanne was able to tolerate that as she was blowing him all night even while she slept and wouldn't let him go that time.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Damn. Sounds just like the game!
Yoo… Holy shit, nevermind the bag of bones, this sounds pretty accurrate, wonder where the dev get those sounds, because i found a lot of weird ones.
Haha yea I think this is why it's important to either change the problematic ones or (better yet) mute sound effects altogether, can't have these pesky annoyances ruing the experience.

It was for that reason only I chose not to have the sound on when I play the game. Took me a while to stop feeling sorry for anyone Noah plowed as every time he busts his nut, they're gonna hear that. I'm surprised that Jeanne was able to tolerate that as she was blowing him all night even while she slept and wouldn't let him go that time.
It's like tiny pieces of broken glass coming out of his dickhole man, christ. Inb4 one of Snat's jannies claims that it's purposely done this way to showcase how desperate for an "alpha male" these women are, and how we clueless pirates will never be able to understand his true genius. cap.png

Reactions: Claroquesi

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Haha yea I think this is why it's important to either change the problematic ones or (better yet) mute sound effects altogether, can't have these pesky annoyances ruing the experience.

It's like tiny pieces of broken glass coming out of his dickhole man, christ. Inb4 one of Snat's jannies claims that it's purposely done this way to showcase how desperate for an "alpha male" these women are, and how we clueless pirates will never be able to understand his true genius. View attachment 1714141
I was downloading parody games the other day and one of them(Street Fighter X Remake)had the exact same cum sounds! Makes me wonder where they got these sounds from.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The push from MC might finally get to do things outside the apartment and go to college to "oh hey here's over the top fanfiction dot net tier crime event with helicopters and gunships and massive lockdown etc etc...."

So when some say activity in here/elsewhere regarding the game died down... 0.5 probably is why. Like the Pussycats things and the dystopia is clear as is, but we went from like a 5 to a 12 with the Nora stuff. All of that effort can be acknowledged, but its like.... eh... seems like there's little coherent plot and its all over the place.

One other thing I noticed was how discord mods are like the meme tier power trip types. Saw one threaten to ban a dude trying to clarify rules like one time, lol. People arent gunna hang around when they see that.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I was downloading parody games the other day and one of them(Street Fighter X Remake)had the exact same cum sounds! Makes me wonder where they got these sounds from.
Weird. It's byte-by-byte the same exact sounds, like it's so revolutionary they just felt compelled to use them for their game haha. As to were they originated from - Not exactly sure but there's a few and libraries out there that you can check out. You might want to delete your search history afterwards though, so good luck! Let me know if you find something.

One other thing I noticed was how discord mods are like the meme tier power trip types. Saw one threaten to ban a dude trying to clarify rules like one time, lol. People arent gunna hang around when they see that.
You're describing the discord mod squatting in this thread perfectly, but them making places they tend to such joyless hellholes is unfortunately a very common theme - Think about it, who do you think will want to become a mod? You are literally an internet janitor but with it comes a fake sense of power and status. The little dickwads become corrupted pretty quickly.

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Fuck, this shit is HOT !! I always skip the trans/gay stuff but the rest is just amazing, those bodies and animations are absolutely fire ! Great job by the dev, you can clearly sense that this took a lot of time and efforts to make.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020

It's like tiny pieces of broken glass coming out of his dickhole man, christ. Inb4 one of Snat's jannies claims that it's purposely done this way to showcase how desperate for an "alpha male" these women are, and how we clueless pirates will never be able to understand his true genius. View attachment 1714141
Wait wat? That’s a weird way to think, kinda close-minded, hope his discord server isn’t like a cult where you have to apprecciate the mods and the dev in every way possible.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes