loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know where I can get a guide or could tell me where I can get the clothes to train with jill

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
According to a previous post some weeks ago you don't need the patch anymore. Just open the scripts file (forgot which one exactly) and change a single word somewhere at the top from False to True. It worked 100% for me without any errors to speak of.
Ok can I do that on my phone I'm playing it on joiplay

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I was first here for horny , but the story line is so good i am hooked with the anime type story plot
Same case here honestly. The face that Noah (the MC) will be domming futas and not the other way around as well is a plus. Now we just need Noah and another futa double teaming a chick. I see a threesome with Noah, Afir, and Ariadna coming in the near future. Especially considering that both Afir and Ariadna are both in love with him and wants him to plow them.

Mar 28, 2019
~>When I use the patch it says An exception has occurred already change script False into True in scripts folder.

~>Anyone got the same problem or is it my game file?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I installed android version but I started immediately at episode 4 can someone tell me where can i download the previous episodes thanks

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In the beginning of the game, just after naming the MC it mentions he has highlander syndrome but he quickly discards the clip board. Is this some joke about 'there can be only one' or is it something that will come up later?

I'm replaying the game cause i love it too much and can't wait any longer for a new patch to give me my fix so i'm 99% sure it isn't brought up again so far.

Edit: benefit of replaying, you can spot all sorts of gaps, like the cat Nala ceasing to exist after the welcome home party. I had long forgotten the cat existed.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
In the beginning of the game, just after naming the MC it mentions he has highlander syndrome but he quickly discards the clip board. Is this some joke about 'there can be only one' or is it something that will come up later?
Truly a blast from the past.

Reactions: Spongedan

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I guess that means that Noah is immortal and he has inside him blood of kings. Considering that he even dom futanaris, that means he has no rivals and no man, woman, or futanari can be his equal. It looks like Noah is the key to taking humanity, angels, and demons to the future of their world.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes