estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Please fix your port i have to uninstall and re-install just to play after i save and quit out
This has been out for a while and you're the first to complain. Can you tell me about your phone? What android are you running? Are there any logs you can share?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The game is technically deserving of the "gay" tag.

It's apparent within like the first few minutes they arent "traps" given the world's context (roles/wardrobe/morals on sex/nudity) are reversed plus some of the content is flat out gay (avoidable). The content with MC and the other boys would be lesbian if they were all female. Especially the Jaiden stuff.

Plus the game world treats lesbian/yuri the same as most do gay/yaoi IRL. Even referred to a lot between Jeanne and MC. Idk why anyone has an issue with properly tagging the game with the right tags.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
apperently a folder called "Talk_about" is "Destination Path Too Long". a couple more files like "character_events_francine" and "jazmin_interactions_home"

so I went into Reg Edit and change LongPathsEnabled value to 1. still doesn't work.

so either Windows 10 is the dumbest software ever created, or i am doing something wrong.

important to note is that im trying to move this game kinda deep as in there are a lot of sub folders in the location i need the game to be in. however it's not anywhere near windows hot files (installation/programs) and the many folders are just numbered, they dont have a long name or anything. i pasted many games into that location so im wondering why this "Talk_about" file is refusing to go inside.

edit:

apparently if i try to create another folder inside "NPC interactions" it doesn't let me. i also can't put anything in there. the sub folder deep goes about 18 sub folders if I count the game's own sub folders. i can create a text file however. WTF is with this bullshit? is this how they program windows and there is no way around it?

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
apperently a folder called "Talk_about" is "Destination Path Too Long". a couple more files like "character_events_francine" and "jazmin_interactions_home"

so I went into Reg Edit and change LongPathsEnabled value to 1. still doesn't work.

so either Windows 10 is the dumbest software ever created, or i am doing something wrong.

important to note is that im trying to move this game kinda deep as in there are a lot of sub folders in the location i need the game to be in. however it's not anywhere near windows hot files (installation/programs) and the many folders are just numbered, they dont have a long name or anything. i pasted many games into that location so im wondering why this "Talk_about" file is refusing to go inside.

edit:

apparently if i try to create another folder inside "NPC interactions" it doesn't let me. i also can't put anything in there. the sub folder deep goes about 18 sub folders if I count the game's own sub folders. i can create a text file however. WTF is with this bullshit? is this how they program windows and there is no way around it?
Where do you have it installed/extracted? In a standard location or nested in several folders deep? It works fine in a standard place like the Downloads folder.

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
주간 개발자 노트 2021-02-09
안녕하세요, 당신의 섹시한 것! ❤너무 바빠서 지난 주에 Dev-Note를 가져오는 것을 거의 잊었습니다. 늦어서 죄송합니다 ❤. 여기 있습니다.
완료한 일:
- 더 다양한 결정 경로(트랩/후타 콘텐츠를 피하는 사람들과 그들을 보는 사람들을 위해... 음... 추가 아이템 파트너! ❤).
- 노라 이벤트.
- 토레스 씨 이벤트.
- Woman vs Wild 새로운 에피소드.

작업:
- Ms.Torres Tower에 대한 MiniMap 구축.
- 지도에 음악을 추가합니다.
- 잔느 이벤트.
- 몇 가지 기능을 수정했습니다.
- 일부 버튼 교체.
- 데몬 킹스 커미션 캐릭터.

그리고 그게 전부입니다. 저는 이번 주에 엄청난 진전을 이뤘습니다. 따라서 이 속도를 유지하고 실행하면 며칠 후에 새로운 업데이트가 있을 것입니다. ❤ 그럼 다시 일하러 가겠습니다!

나중에 보자!!!❤
[/인용문]
Weekly Dev note 09-02-2021
Hello you sexy thing! ❤ I have been so busy that I almost forgot to bring you guys this last week Dev-Note, big sorry for the late❤, here it is:
Things Done:
- More different decision paths(for those who avoid trap/futa content, and those who see them... well... extra stuff partner!❤).
- Nora Event.
- Ms Torres event.
- Woman vs Wild new episode.

Working on:
- Building a MiniMap for Ms.Torres Tower.
- Add music to maps.
- Jeanne event.
- Fixing a few features.
- Replacing some buttons.
- Demon Kings Commissions characters.

And that's all, i have made a huge progress this last week so if i keep this pace and fire, we will have new update in a few more days❤ Well Going back to work!

See ya later!!!❤
So, does the new version 0.6 come out before March 10th?
I'm so excited

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
I hope this doesn't get read in a negative way.

Is the person physically male? Boobs mean nothing to me. Is their only tools to the act of sex, are a Penis / Anus and mouth? If the answer is yes; by all means... apply trap, just include "Gay" as a basic courtesy.

No amount of shouting "BUT IT'S GOT TRAP" will change the mind of people who just want that applied; as some people will not include 'trap' in their search settings as a removal from parameters.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I hope this doesn't get read in a negative way.

Is the person physically male? Boobs mean nothing to me. Is their only tools to the act of sex, are a Penis / Anus and mouth? If the answer is yes; by all means... apply trap, just include "Gay" as a basic courtesy.

No amount of shouting "BUT IT'S GOT TRAP" will change the mind of people who just want that applied; as some people will not include 'trap' in their search settings as a removal from parameters.
The only time a "gay" tag is validated is when there isn't any other type of content in the game besides gay stuff. It basically tells you "if you're not into gay stuff then this game isn't for you".
If you were to tag this one with "gay" you would also have to apply "straight" which wouldn't make much sense, therefore "trap" is much more relevant since it's not as broad of a term as gay or straight.

"Trap" might be considered gay, but "gay" is much more than just trap which would only bring more confusion than there already is.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
A question, the last time I played this games was in september of 2021, I expected a lot of content with the family in this new upgrade since I haven't played it a lot of time, question is: is there actually more content with them? I feel like I finished this version and I just saw like 2 or 3 new scenes but are part of the history with no actual content

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
The only time a "gay" tag is validated is when there isn't any other type of content in the game besides gay stuff. It basically tells you "if you're not into gay stuff then this game isn't for you".
If you were to tag this one with "gay" you would also have to apply "straight" which wouldn't make much sense, therefore "trap" is much more relevant since it's not as broad of a term as gay or straight.

"Trap" might be considered gay, but "gay" is much more than just trap which would only bring more confusion than there already is.
Is that how it works here? Asking honestly. The Tag List of the forum only says that the qualifiers for the gay tag is "Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters." And both MC and Jaiden identify as male, even if they aren't exactly super masculine.

Can you please dont type any word to this thread?, because you looking stupid.
That seems unnecessarily harsh. Personally, I believe he has a point. Two people that both identify as male and have male anatomy, regardless if they have feminine or androgynous traits to qualify as Traps, having sex is gay. And that is perfectly fine. There is no problem with gay sex. Honestly, arbitrarily deciding that since one of the individuals is feminine enough it isn't gay seems more offensive.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
PS some of us don't have a problem with the game at all. It's like bringing up proper tagging of the themes of a game is somehow that we're shitting on it.

Do we demand any game with NTR to not have the NTR tag if its "avoidable"? No, of course not. So why are we insisting so fanatically that the gay tag doesn't apply? You're forgetting the multiple other scenes not explicitly with Jaiden (the other boys, including the literally gay one). The game is intended to include the Jaiden scenes, including the overtly gay ones.

I like this game, but some of you getting upset that someone points out the game should have the gay tag is what's weird here. Like its an H-game, but the game has gay content. Dont tell me that bathroom scene with the aggressively pushy gay guy isnt flat out gay, lol.

Either way looking forward to the new update, whenever it drops. Drunk Jazmin is best character anyhow.

adude21222

Nov 2, 2021
PS some of us don't have a problem with the game at all. It's like bringing up proper tagging of the themes of a game is somehow that we're shitting on it.

Do we demand any game with NTR to not have the NTR tag if its "avoidable"? No, of course not. So why are we insisting so fanatically that the gay tag doesn't apply? You're forgetting the multiple other scenes not explicitly with Jaiden (the other boys, including the literally gay one). The game is intended to include the Jaiden scenes, including the overtly gay ones.

I like this game, but some of you getting upset that someone points out the game should have the gay tag is what's weird here. Like its an H-game, but the game has gay content. Dont tell me that bathroom scene with the aggressively pushy gay guy isnt flat out gay, lol.

Either way looking forward to the new update, whenever it drops. Drunk Jazmin is best character anyhow.
im not a gay but if there was a gay like in the game in real life ill .... him lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Tagging drama aside, I just hope we see more of the apartment building and a tad of the other characters in it getting fleshed out. 0.5 felt like a bit too much of pushing the dystopia angle of the world, which early in the content isnt as pronounced, just in the last two updates.

Just feels like so much is excessively over the top, like a anime forum story thread where everyone can add into it and what is an interesting premise/setting/characters rapidly goes off the rails as soon as a few other people start going off on tangents.

I just hope they can patch this together instead of A few characters and the story related to them isnt causing it to get dragged into some sort of content creep and dragging the rest of it elsewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEJI2004

Sep 15, 2021
EDIT: It will not work if you put the extracted file in the base /game folder. You need to put it in the /game/scripts folder for the patch to work.
Sorry, but how do I download the patch? when I give it, it takes me to a window where the content appears but it does not download it, thanks

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes