Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
Weekly Dev note 09-02-2021
Hello you sexy thing! ❤ I have been so busy that I almost forgot to bring you guys this last week Dev-Note, big sorry for the late❤, here it is:
Things Done:
- More different decision paths(for those who avoid trap/futa content, and those who see them... well... extra stuff partner!❤).
- Nora Event.
- Ms Torres event.
- Woman vs Wild new episode.

Working on:
- Building a MiniMap for Ms.Torres Tower.
- Add music to maps.
- Jeanne event.
- Fixing a few features.
- Replacing some buttons.
- Demon Kings Commissions characters.

And that's all, i have made a huge progress this last week so if i keep this pace and fire, we will have new update in a few more days❤ Well Going back to work!

See ya later!!!❤

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Hello you sexy thing! ❤ I have been so busy that I almost forgot to bring you guys this last week Dev-Note, big sorry for the late❤, here it is:
Things Done:
- More different decision paths(for those who avoid trap/futa content, and those who see them... well... extra stuff partner!❤).
- Nora Event.
- Ms Torres event.

Working on:
- Add music to maps.
- Jeanne event.
- Fixing a few features.

And that's all, i have made a huge progress this last week so if i keep this pace and fire, we will have new update in a few more days❤ Well Going back to work!

See ya later!!!❤
so i was right he brings now smaller updates out therefore more regulary

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Things Done:
- Nora Event.
- Ms Torres event.

Working on:
- Add music to maps.
- Jeanne event.
- Fixing a few features.

See ya later!!!❤
I presumed as much from an earlier post I made about something like this.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
tl;dr Played first time. Good game, the Nora content seems a bit out of place. Maybe Ms.Torres event will give some background to the world? Wish there were more repeatable events aside blueballing Jeanne to make noon & Tue/Thurs in particular more than clicking wristwatch to advance time and just in general. Repeatable sexting with Tomoe or something? Idk. Looking forward to new update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Things Done:
- Nora Event.
- Ms Torres event.

Working on:
- Add music to maps.
- Jeanne event.
- Fixing a few features.

See ya later!!!❤
Awesome, another Nora and Jeanne event. Hopefully Noah can get that mask off of Nora. I want to see her surpass Jeanne in how she puts the SUCC into succubus even though neither of the two are actual succubi.

ACM2PT

Jul 26, 2019
Does anyone know if Snatsgames has the idea of making Mc meet the rest of the pussycats? If so does he have any idea of their names?
Every character will be fucked by MC , snats (developer) said that. so, yes MC will meet every pussycat member

Reactions: Gojii

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Every character will be fucked by MC , snats (developer) said that. so, yes MC will meet every pussycat member
Awesome, so far only three got the pipe laid down on em. Noah may need a bigger bed for this but given how much stamina the dude has, he could plow all of the Pussycats and after he's done, he's just laying back relaxing with a satisfied look on his face with all the Pussycats laying in bed with him (think Brian Griffin in that Valentine's Day episode of Family Guy), with Jill and another Pussycats member snuggled up against him on each side. That scene would be awesome.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game needs a gay tag. Jaden is NOT a futa as he has no female hole. Futa is Japanese for a hermaphrodite, and they always have both a penis and vagina. Also on this site, there's no debate when it's a fixed definition.
Not sure about Jeanne as I haven't played past the game in the couch.

But Jaden is a male with (small) tits, which means he is a transvestite. If he only has sex with MC, he is a gay.

Too bad you cannot choose him to be a girl, or a true futa, or boy as in the game. As a girl he would be cute. As a boy it makes me delete this game.

Wikipedia about Futa: "... characters who have an overall body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although testicles are not always present."

Last edited:

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
This game needs a gay tag. Jaden is NOT a futa as he has no female hole. Futa is Japanese for a hermaphrodite, and they always have both a penis and vagina. Also on this site, there's no debate when it's a fixed definition.

But Jaden is a male with (small) tits, which means he is a transvestite. If he only has sex with MC, he is a gay.

Too bad you cannot choose him to be a girl, or a true futa, or boy as in the game. As a girl he would be cute. As a boy it makes me delete this game.

Wikipedia about Futa: "... characters who have an overall body, but have both female and male primary genitalia (although testicles are not always present."
Thats why theres the trap tag because Jaiden and some of the other characters are traps.

Momohci

Feb 1, 2020
Uuuh... does this start a new game starting from episode 4? where can i get the one starting from eps 1?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

You HAVE seen the trap tag right? Thays what most of the dudes in the game are. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I see why you want the gay tag added because Noah goes balls deep into Jaiden and Leo (was that the name of the dude what was assisting Tomoe's fine ass?), Maero jerking off Noah while hinting at doing similar things to Jaiden (he compares Noah's balls to Jaiden's), and earlier on Noah's and Jaiden's friends making a Jojo reference as they both jerk Noah off. As for me personally, I think the only reason that tag isn't up there is because they're traps. Oddly enough, some people think its not gay for a dude to plow a trap (or vice versa). But thats another discussion for another thread though.

Reactions: agustinpls

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 Public + Gallery by MagusOfAss

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please fix your port i have to uninstall and re-install just to play after i save and quit out

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes