Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So Jill is saying I need to change clothes to continue training.... I can't find anything in the place to let me do so (even hamper in bathroom won't and I see nothing interactable in the room like a dresser, and the chest box isnt interactable either). Is it a matter of needing to advance time more to where you can leave the house (and presumedly buy clothes?) First time playing. I normally avoid games using KK assets like ebolaids, but this one is legit good.... Def inclined to back the game soon. Also is the public build the most up to date build, or is there a patreon/discord build more recent (I'd toss a few bucks for it, its a nice VN type game even outside of fap material).

lucan123

May 28, 2021
So Jill is saying I need to change clothes to continue training.... I can't find anything in the place to let me do so (even hamper in bathroom won't and I see nothing interactable in the room like a dresser, and the chest box isnt interactable either). Is it a matter of needing to advance time more to where you can leave the house (and presumedly buy clothes?) First time playing. I normally avoid games using KK assets like ebolaids, but this one is legit good.... Def inclined to back the game soon. Also is the public build the most up to date build, or is there a patreon/discord build more recent (I'd toss a few bucks for it, its a nice VN type game even outside of fap material).
I think all I had to do was just try and interact with her again in a different time and your character will get different clothes from their room as part of the event

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I think all I had to do was just try and interact with her again in a different time and your character will get different clothes from their room as part of the event
I keep trying each time for a few chances now. Do I just need to up affection via morning/evening interactions then? I really wish the game had something akin to a visible affection system. Not one that specifically shows the exact value (like LittleMan Remake) but like category/ratings/rankings for the level of affection they're at to get a rough idea. Seems like I maxed affection for all but Jaiden inside the house. Do I just need to keep doing night texting with doctor to advance the plot for now? I've only had two dreams with the demons despite like at least 3-4 sexual interactions with Jeanne and the second event with the tutor where your "secret weapon" becomes known.

EDIT: Found it. Change clothes event triggered by entering your own room without Jaiden in it (happened on a Sat Afternoon for me, no idea if its that specific or not). Also I accidentally found the phone in upper right corner, should put it next to wrist watch (a lot of rooms have stuff right behind where the phone is so you miss it at first, lol).

Last edited:

Saman-Saman

Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to start from ep 1? cause everytime I touch the new game it says welcome to episode 4. on the android

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Edit: (Sees:) "FEEL THE WRATH ON MY CANNON!!!" - Perfect dialogue for a number of scenarios.... but this one is very outside the box, this game is legit good lol..

Double Edit: Nvm found discord is open to anyone, just certain perks are given to ranks based on the patreon tiers.

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if Snatsgames has the idea of making Mc meet the rest of the pussycats? If so does he have any idea of their names?

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
Nicko:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gaz:
Saphire:
Francine:
Jasmin:
None of these are downloadble for me, why?
Edit: Can someone just put all the cards in a zip folder so we can download it?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes