anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm kinda not a fan of how some of the characters play out in this, like with Jaiden most of the scenes are in the dark while you are pretending to be asleep. Just feels so dull, would have liked more varied set ups for progression.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Can you leave the house? It says to advance the main story, and I've advanced the love points of everyone in the house as far as it can go.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Everyone talks about Demo. Is this a Demo and is there a full release planned or is this a game that update after update is planned?

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
Weekly Dev note 31-01-2021

Halloo guys!!❤ I am here today to bring you guys this last week Dev-Note:

Things Done:
  • - You can now assault Jill while she is asleep
  • - Henrietta Event
  • - Ismael event
  • - Marianna event

Working on:
  • - Building a MiniMap for Ms.Torres Tower
  • - Add music to maps
  • - Nora event
  • - Jeanne event
  • - Ms.Torres event
  • - Nora assaults you at midnight
  • - Fixing a few features

And that's all for this last week, before I leave i want to remember you that this is the last day for the Demon King tier, i will be removing it, at the start of February, all the Demon Kings commissions will be shared on Discords when i am done with it, Demon kings will not lose their role on discord until i finish their commission, after i am done with them then their role will be removed.

Another thing I want to report is that i will be uploading a NSFW animation soon! so keep an eye on the Snats corner channel on discord.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Weekly Dev note 31-01-2021

Halloo guys!!❤ I am here today to bring you guys this last week Dev-Note:

Things Done:
  • - You can now assault Jill while she is asleep
  • - Henrietta Event
  • - Ismael event
  • - Marianna event

Working on:
  • - Building a MiniMap for Ms.Torres Tower
  • - Add music to maps
  • - Nora event
  • - Jeanne event
  • - Ms.Torres event
  • - Nora assaults you at midnight
  • - Fixing a few features

And that's all for this last week, before I leave i want to remember you that this is the last day for the Demon King tier, i will be removing it, at the start of February, all the Demon Kings commissions will be shared on Discords when i am done with it, Demon kings will not lose their role on discord until i finish their commission, after i am done with them then their role will be removed.

Another thing I want to report is that i will be uploading a NSFW animation soon! so keep an eye on the Snats corner channel on discord.
are there more things that he is going to work on or is that all?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes