ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I suppose it was inevitable for the violent and wild Nora to be tamed by the D (or would "cured" be a better word?).
I can't help but wonder about what happens to the allegedly pure and innocent angels when they get donged. Given how the story is going, I imagine we're going to find out real soon too. Not that I'm complaining.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I suppose it was inevitable for the violent and wild Nora to be tamed by the D (or would "cured" be a better word?).
I can't help but wonder about what happens to the allegedly pure and innocent angels when they get donged. Given how the story is going, I imagine we're going to find out real soon too. Not that I'm complaining.
They will finally understand what they have been missing out and join the mc in his fight against heaven.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
They will finally understand what they have been missing out and join the mc in his fight against heaven.
Considering that according to that one angel, MC's name really IS Noah (funny how that works out) and given how scared she got upon finding that out, I think that he was the wild card that Zadriel did not want the demon queen to get to. Dunno what Noah did before he died and was in limbo for so many years before waking up at heaven's gate but it made him an anomaly to heaven and hell. Welp, we can thank that angel who looks like a certain sadistic Persona 5 character for ultimately causing Heaven to catch an L. If its any consolation to Zadriel and co, if they ask Noah nicely then maybe, just maybe he'll lay the pipe down to em but not after he goes balls deep into Afir and Ariadna first lol.

Last edited:

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
hello everyone i have a doubt on one thing in this game
What is exactly a TRAP ?
a femboy, but there's a line in there that says "thats a girl" and then its revealed its a guy. femboys are open from the get go, traps make you think its a chick before revealing its a dude.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Guysss sorry to bother but I can’t get past the end of the previous update(I think). I remember the last time I got the scenes with the angels but I’ve done all the content as far as I know and I can’t get out of the apt.
Anyone got help?
Got everyone at 5 except Jazmin, everything is crossed off for everyone except Jill and Jeanne’s “final stage”(Like all the items are crossed off just not the “final stage” itself like for the others).
Appreciate your time/assistance
If anyone else ends up having this problem I figured it out-there's an unmarked workout event for Jill and an unmarked midnight event for Jeanne. I want to say it was Wednesday/Thursday afternoon for Jill but I could easily be wrong so just try every time her bubble pops up.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok finished latest version, so far really like the story of Jill's past and her friend got sent to jail. Part of me thinks she perhaps was experimented on and who knows maybe the MC's new body was being a test bench for something. it would make a convenient mcguffin to have.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes