Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
So I've done all the midnight events, I've texted Tomoe and I've been all over the building at all times of the day, each day, talking to everyone... and no progression. Those few events surely can't be everything?

Edit: Tomoe turned up after a few days, but now there's nothing else haha. There are still 3 scenes left to be unlocked in the gallery but I have no idea how to even start them

Last edited:

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
In the android version of the game, you immediately start right where the MC and Jaiden wake up to the noises of the army looking around for Nora rather than the normal scene where the MC is reincarnated in the hospital when you start a new game, which is completely bizarre. It doesn't help that no one so far has responded to the other posters similar questions of why this is happening, so I have no clue if I did something wrong or not.

I have no other choice but to believe this is intentional though as it gives us no option to skip a prologue to imply that there's some way we can even play through it anymore unless you still have the previous version of the game. Sadge.
No i had the same problem it starts right on episode 4 you can't even decide if you want to play the prologue or not.
I have not the problem on joiplay.

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
So I've done all the midnight events, I've texted Tomoe and I've been all over the building at all times of the day, each day, talking to everyone... and no progression. Those few events surely can't be everything?

Edit: Tomoe turned up after a few days, but now there's nothing else haha. There are still 3 scenes left to be unlocked in the gallery but I have no idea how to even start them
I had some locked things in the gallery as well and no idea what they were. I used the gallery unlocker to check and they're just these scenes like Tomoe's house visit and meeting Nora and stuff. Things that I had already done but didn't unlock for some reason. I had 3 scenes locked and looking them over they're all ones I've already done. It's a bummer, this update felt really short and not much to actually DO, most of it was just going to sleep. I'm still going to keep following the game, it was just a bit of a letdown, not being able to progress anywhere with the "housemates."

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
oh my god
nana milking handjob in a row?
30 days of futanari ejaculation ban????????
OMG
This game is getting more interesting and fun
i really love this game

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
How can I start from Chapter 1? It runs directly from Chapter 4
Start a new game and when it asks do NOT skip the intro. Skipping the intro skips it way ahead but watching the intro will start you at the beginning. At least from what I just tested.

redhawk13

Jul 24, 2021
Why is it that everything I try to do is met with an "An Exception has occurred"? So I Started yet another new game and haven't run into the same problem yet

Last edited:

Seven-lies

Feb 16, 2019
Alright for anyone wondering the incest patch still seems to work, tho i only checked a few scenes and dialogue.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Start a new game and when it asks do NOT skip the intro. Skipping the intro skips it way ahead but watching the intro will start you at the beginning. At least from what I just tested.
I wasn't given the option to skip. It just sent me straight to where chapter 4 starts. Then again, I'm using the android version so it might be different for you.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
EDIT: It will not work if you put the extracted file in the base /game folder. You need to put it in the /game/scripts folder for the patch to work.
AAAAND... you have to delete prefix numbers and ending .txt for it to work too.
I.E: change "xxxx_scripts.rpy.txt" to "scripts.rpy" This is important.

Reactions: BigRay87
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes