Nov 26, 2021
Read the changlog and this games got a ton of content already, just wanted to know how people feel about the sandbox, is it grindy or manageable, also are you the only guy in the harem

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Read the changlog and this games got a ton of content already, just wanted to know how people feel about the sandbox, is it grindy or manageable, also are you the only guy in the harem
Just a little grindy, sandbox is nice, and MC only guy lewding everyone, even men, which are traps according to how the game world work. Last part optional.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
It works for me. Maybe you put it the file in the wrong folder. After you download the patch file named scripts.rpy, you drag and drop it into Twistedworld\game\scripts. You should get a prompt asking if you want it to replace the existing file, where you click Yes.
I did that and it worked until I got to where you can spend time with your family. Script errors everywhere

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I did that and it worked until I got to where you can spend time with your family. Script errors everywhere
I simply changed the original scripts.rpy already in the twistedworld\game\scripts without adding the patch by switching one word at the top of that specific file from False to True while leaving everything else in the file untouched. That worked for me as someone else advised some days ago an alternative to the patch who preferred incest.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I simply changed the original scripts.rpy already in the twistedworld\game\scripts without adding the patch by switching one word at the top of that specific file from False to True while leaving everything else in the file untouched. That worked for me as someone else advised some days ago an alternative to the patch who preferred incest.
Well tried that, even removed the folder and redownloaded the whole thing again then did the things...still get script errors

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Well I might have found the issue. I checked the folder where it said there were images missing and there are images but they are in "webp" format and opens up in chrome but once I open them in chrome it says there is no image existing. I also seem like I can't change the format on them either

coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
The game told me to text Tomoe, but I have no clue how to do that. It doesn't seem like I can do it from the phone where you would expect it...
after you finish the game/update(all the other stuff ) when you go to sleep at night there will be the option avalible to call her

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Twisted World [v0.5 Public] [SnatsGames][Compressed]
Original Size : 3.95 GB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 1.25 GB || 1.22 GB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

Uettus

Jun 14, 2021
Well I might have found the issue. I checked the folder where it said there were images missing and there are images but they are in "webp" format and opens up in chrome but once I open them in chrome it says there is no image existing. I also seem like I can't change the format on them either
Okay so I had the same issue and I was able to fix it. Every time I tried the "talk to" options, the game gets an error and the exception message pops up.

Turns out the issue was because the game was inside one too many folders.
Due to the way I extracted the files, all of the game files was put inside an extra folder, which wasn't necessary and fucked everything up (don't ask me why this happens, idk). To fix this, just copy & paste everything from the extra folder inside to the outside, and delete the original folder.

I hope this helps.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Okay so I had the same issue and I was able to fix it. Every time I tried the "talk to" options, the game gets an error and the exception message pops up.

Due to the way I extracted the files, all of the game files was put inside an extra folder, which wasn't necessary and fucked everything up (don't ask me why this happens, idk). To fix this, just copy & paste everything from the extra folder inside to the outside, and delete the original folder.

I hope this helps.
Aye, I had to move it into another folder to fix it. I like to add tags on the main folder so I know which type of game it is. Usually most games I've added has no issues with long names

bobrown

Jul 20, 2020

I hope this helps.
Thanks man. This was a huge help.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
i would like to ask, could you use gofile M dev ( ) one of the fastest i see for now in f95zone... for me 25/30 mega/sec (this game in 4 min), max it up to 55m/s, 10 m/s is the slowest i had for now. and with a 4 giga game, i think a lot of people would like it. for now it s not limited as mega, but i don t know how many time it keep file...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes