Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Cant get pass her first phase , when i go to her room and try to spend time whit her nothing happens. Any pointers please?
screenshot0001.png

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Can someone help me with 0.4.3 save?I want to play new version but my save crashes the 0.5
Saves from previous updates never work for new updates. Either you need someone to give you a save file just before the new content or you'll have no choice but to start over with a new playthrough every time a new update shows up.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
EDIT: It will not work if you put the extracted file in the base /game folder. You need to put it in the /game/scripts folder for the patch to work.
when i try to click the attachment it just opens a text document in a new tab any way to fix this?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
What's the difference between the beta version that's available here and the public version they have available on pateron?
Edit: So I tried the pateron version called the public version there and the game works better than the version I got here called beta

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickolin

Rakija

Jun 12, 2017
Saves from previous updates never work for new updates. Either you need someone to give you a save file just before the new content or you'll have no choice but to start over with a new playthrough every time a new update shows up.
Yes its really annoying to start new game every time new version is out.Game is not short at all and progresing is not easy like in VN where you can just hold ctrl to skipp everything.

Jan 7, 2019
I've completed every character's stage but the gallery is still showing me things I have to unlock. Love points don't seem to go past 5. Anything else I can do, or is this it? I've met Jil's friends and done their events as well. The notes app is saying everyone is done.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
I've completed every character's stage but the gallery is still showing me things I have to unlock. Love points don't seem to go past 5. Anything else I can do, or is this it? I've met Jil's friends and done their events as well. The notes app is saying everyone is done.
Same here, when i finish it all for now, at least the half was not unlock for me too. i had to put the GALLERY UNLOCKER to solve this, it say in this mod description it solve this bug. and yes i have all of it now.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
So... Can anyone please explain why starting a new game has us begin on episode 4 rather than the actual start that you would usually go through on Android? Cause now I'm confused on whether I need to download the previous episodes or this is actually intentional on snats part.

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
So... Can anyone please explain why starting a new game has us begin on episode 4 rather than the actual start that you would usually go through on Android? Cause now I'm confused on whether I need to download the previous episodes or this is actually intentional on snats part.
wdym? there is every update in there, unless you chose to skip to the sandbox
update 1: prologue, before you get into the car
update 2: car up to the jeanne scene
update 3: sandbox up to the first angels scene
update 4: refining the sandbox and adding to it (the main cast's events were drastically remade, also was the first time we saw the outside of the house)
update 5: advancing main story a little bit and holiday scenes

unless you're talking about the differences between android and pc. android doesn't have the sandbox elements of the main game, so its portrayed (im guessing) as a standard vn.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
wdym? there is every update in there, unless you chose to skip to the sandbox
update 1: prologue, before you get into the car
update 2: car up to the jeanne scene
update 3: sandbox up to the first angels scene
update 4: refining the sandbox and adding to it (the main cast's events were drastically remade, also was the first time we saw the outside of the house)
update 5: advancing main story a little bit and holiday scenes

unless you're talking about the differences between android and pc. android doesn't have the sandbox elements of the main game, so its portrayed (im guessing) as a standard vn.
In the android version of the game, you immediately start right where the MC and Jaiden wake up to the noises of the army looking around for Nora rather than the normal scene where the MC is reincarnated in the hospital when you start a new game, which is completely bizarre. It doesn't help that no one so far has responded to the other posters similar questions of why this is happening, so I have no clue if I did something wrong or not.

I have no other choice but to believe this is intentional though as it gives us no option to skip a prologue to imply that there's some way we can even play through it anymore unless you still have the previous version of the game. Sadge.

Reactions: Laiju

feranna_

Sep 25, 2020
I cannot play version 0.5!
I thought that was just a beta thing, but even with the public version... anything i do just brings that Traceback Screen, and i even get stuck on rooms sometimes...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes