Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Plus the other part about waiting for the public release of his game to make his business easier reminded me of another game that I played on this site that had the same request by another dev of which his fans decided to respect his wishes on, of which I have no problem of waiting, no disrespect to anyone having a problem of waiting.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I get script error when I try to spend time with Jaiden. Is anyone else getting that? Is it because I use the incest patch?

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, I would just like to say that the .apk file on ANONFILE contains malware according to AVG anti virus (also android version). The others links are fine. Could be a false positive but better save than sorry I guess. Anyways, thanks!

nico360

May 17, 2020
Damn normally I skip the trap or futa content, but this bastard designed things too well, I'll be waiting for the next update, my congratulations to the creator

Reactions: LuC!f3r

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
This really is an amazing game can't wait to see what they add next update My favorite girls has to be Jill, and Nora hope Nora gets more content

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If I remember correctly, someone said several days ago this wasn't everything the dev had planned to release. There was more coming in a couple of weeks as what he released now wasn't all that he worked on.
i hope so but the statement seemed to be more than a rumour than something official so....

bobrown

Jul 20, 2020
I get script error when I try to spend time with Jaiden. Is anyone else getting that? Is it because I use the incest patch?
I am also having a problem with this and not just with Jaiden. Any time I try to spend time with any of the girls it says it can't find the image for the scene.

ScrawnyPeanuts

Aug 18, 2018
The game told me to text Tomoe, but I have no clue how to do that. It doesn't seem like I can do it from the phone where you would expect it...

Anonymous0001

Aug 12, 2017
The intro/prologue part is the best part of the game. I hate how you have to wait for a specific day of the week or specific time of day for some events. At this rate it would be more enjoyable if it was kinetic but only with choices that let you skip a scene with each character.

Anonymous0001

Aug 12, 2017
It does not work for me. Used both the one from 4.2 and a new download.
It works for me. Maybe you put it the file in the wrong folder. After you download the patch file named scripts.rpy, you drag and drop it into Twistedworld\game\scripts. You should get a prompt asking if you want it to replace the existing file, where you click Yes.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
The intro/prologue part is the best part of the game. I hate how you have to wait for a specific day of the week or specific time of day for some events. At this rate it would be more enjoyable if it was kinetic but only with choices that let you skip a scene with each character.
The Android version is a linear, static VN, due to size constraints.
Free roam was voted on at the beginning of last year. So if you want the same experience, use the Android port.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes