NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Perhaps someone who has downloaded can split it up into parts? Though I'm a bit surprised there isn't a compressed version put up on Mega

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
bonjours, i have to say, this game is really good (nice caracters design, the map is nice (but limited for now it will be nice in the building too, (if i see correctly, the building will welcome a lots of girls in futur)), good caracters writing, the story is really funny, i like this fantastic world shift, it s well think.) Thanks you very much for your great work. it a long time since i hadn't laughed so much on a game (this scene near start with tv news, i laughed 10 min, so unexpected, really nice) . i made it all in one run, this too it s been a long time.
I like how the mc is malicious and vindictive, it said near what i want to said, some time it let me voiceless... For long time i feel i can let me carried by history without choose anything and it don t bother me.

Well, there is always something to say, like
-i think one of the last event with the owner of the bulding and the cola was a little too childish for the mc, i rather expected, ok you want play with gooey liquid right, i think i will see you naked soon. Or a thing like this... than yep mc naked jump in her harm, we see this come from too far away. i think an event naked (the two caracters, maybe a shower) between frist time meet and handjob would be nice.
-And really ! one complet level on jaiden hurting ass ? Not even a word the mc not took any picture for him for this fans ?
Well i can t wait to see heaven and how the mc will send them go fuck herself and more...

I will continu to follow this pearl, in my top 5 in the first try, this game is really a good surprise.

edit, i forgot a thing, with jill, could you off the jill running event in living room or in her room when we had the event jill s confession, because it s strange she run after this event.

Last edited:

Undir

May 15, 2019
Someone else has problems with Jane since every time I go out her room she will send me the following message
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 539, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/minimap_characters_locations.rpy", line 1629, in execute
    screen hallway_questhint_location_minimap:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/minimap_characters_locations.rpy", line 1629, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/minimap_characters_locations.rpy", line 1738, in execute
    if period == 4 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_5 == False:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/minimap_characters_locations.rpy", line 1738, in <module>
    if period == 4 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_5 == False:
NameError: name 'Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 539, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/minimap_characters_locations.rpy", line 1738, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/minimap_characters_locations.rpy", line 1738, in <module>
NameError: name 'Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Twistedworld 0.5
Tue Jan  4 09:30:33 2022

Or enter the room sometimes this appears to me

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 308, in script
    if period == 0 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == False or period == 1 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == False or period == 2 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == False:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 308, in <module>
    if period == 0 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == False or period == 1 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == False or period == 2 and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3 == True and Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_4 == False:
NameError: name 'Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 308, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/home_scripts/home_map_navigation.rpy", line 308, in <module>
NameError: name 'Jeanne_Mainstory_Event_LV_3' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Twistedworld 0.5
Tue Jan  4 09:36:20 2022

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
This game took 5 months, but I say to those who think there are few updates.
This update is actually an addition to the buildup and story.
In a system that simply moves around the house, you can move around the entire building and a lot of characters have been created.
Now you can look forward to the story of each character and their future moves.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah the problem with this discussion is that people have the idea that devs should overwork themselves to death and must not have a life outside of that. The update wasn't that much smaller than any of the previous updates. Judging by how people are still asking how to unlock certain scenes in this update, I think it's pretty safe to assume they are just skipping everything besides the sex scenes. In this update the game literally says what you have to do to unlock every new scene and people somehow still don't know how to do it.
Since people will just ignore most of the work he does, I think what snats has to do be a good dev is release an update every month with the same 10 default koikatsu sex animations, like most devs of this type of game do.
Speaking of scenes, according to my gallery, I'm missing just one on the second page of the gallery. It is the 2nd one on the top row from left to right between Nora assault and Francine visit scenes. I got literally every other scene and made sure to pay attention to the story as I'm a completionist even with the conversation topics I have with family members that have no NSFW scenes. Do you know what I'm overlooking for that one specific scene? Plus I no longer get hints after the new year event so I'm flying blind right now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Speaking of scenes, according to my gallery, I'm missing just one on the second page of the gallery. It is the 2nd one on the top row from left to right between Nora assault and Francine visit scenes. I got literally every other scene and made sure to pay attention to the story as I'm a completionist even with the conversation topics I have with family members that have no NSFW scenes. Do you know what I'm overlooking for that one specific scene? Plus I no longer get hints after the new year event so I'm flying blind right now.
You have to call tomoe at night about the jeanne situation.

Reactions: Dragon1982

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You have to call tomoe at night about the jeanne situation.
Now I feel dumb. I forgot about that since clicking on the bed at midnight a number of times kept forcing me into several other events in a row while the midnight hint was still showing. Thank you and sorry about that.

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Hey just wondering if you are planing on combineing all the episodes into one long game? Great game btw I've really enjoyed it so far

Dec 20, 2018
Even tho the dev added new event and areas (the floors are copy pasted but o well...), this update feels unnecessary to play. It's really missing some repeatable events for each of the main characters, high hopes for the next update to bring it all together.

Reactions: tothadam1998
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes