coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
so i extracted the save file in the game/saves folder and i cant seem to find the save in game where can i look for it ?

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I am hoping the incest patch gets updated when I click on it I cant Dl anything.
The one you get from OP works.

BTW, if for one update it doesn't, open "game\scripts\scripts.rpy" with a text editor, and change the first line from:
Python:
define uncensor_patch = False
To:
Python:
define uncensor_patch = True

Reactions: EdgyName

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone that says that this update was "lazy", has absolutely no idea of what they are talking about. There are devs with literally 10 times the amount of support on patreon that snats has and they release less content in an entire year than snats in a single update. I don't know what people are expecting, it's just one guy doing all the work with limited resources.
Well he could do it before, somehow now that changes? I judge him by the bar he set himself.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I'm inclined to give some slack in this update. Considering what can be seen is clearly custom and not simply stock assets and animations, plus all the placeholders clearly setting up for the future, there was clearly a lot of background work put into making the building.

Setup takes a lot of time. Not just images, but code wrapping all the locations, variables, and triggers together.

Also a lot of the stuff worked on in this time gap isn't currently implemented according to the dev logs on their patreon. Give it time.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well he could do it before, somehow now that changes? I judge him by the bar he set himself.
Yeah the problem with this discussion is that people have the idea that devs should overwork themselves to death and must not have a life outside of that. The update wasn't that much smaller than any of the previous updates. Judging by how people are still asking how to unlock certain scenes in this update, I think it's pretty safe to assume they are just skipping everything besides the sex scenes. In this update the game literally says what you have to do to unlock every new scene and people somehow still don't know how to do it.
Since people will just ignore most of the work he does, I think what snats has to do be a good dev is release an update every month with the same 10 default koikatsu sex animations, like most devs of this type of game do.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just go to the scripts folder look for the file named scripts.rpy, open it and edit the line that says "define uncensor_patch = False" and change it to "define uncensor_patch = True"

Reactions: DA22
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes