Oulixes

Dec 19, 2019
Yep, stopped my sub. Four months for 5 very meh scenes? Wow.
[/QUOT
man i dont even sub anymore ever since summertime saga.

every time a game starts to get decent the developers always milk it, taking advantageof their subs.

and you know how i know most of them bullshit about delays and shit? theres a few good devs who post 3d animated renpy's that have updates that are like every month or even sooner.

Reactions: Cotytto
Nov 4, 2018
well don't know if this a new scene are not it feels like it but i think around the night time you get 2 question mark pop ups for the dinner table and the living room

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was thinking about only playing the new update when it was released to the public, but since people were saying they were disappointed I decided to play it now. It felt a little shorter than the previous updates but I think that unless you skip all the text you should have at least a couple hours of gameplay. Since this update focused more on side characters and expanding the map maybe that is why people didn't like it as much, but overall I think it was a good update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Anyone that says that this update was "lazy", has absolutely no idea of what they are talking about. There are devs with literally 10 times the amount of support on patreon that snats has and they release less content in an entire year than snats in a single update. I don't know what people are expecting, it's just one guy doing all the work with limited resources.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone that says that this update was "lazy", has absolutely no idea of what they are talking about. There are devs with literally 10 times the amount of support on patreon that snats has and they release less content in an entire year than snats in a single update. I don't know what people are expecting, it's just one guy doing all the work with limited resources.
And there are other solo devs with less support putting out more than snats more often

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
I don't think this dev is lazy at all but what people were expecting was probably the same amount of content as t he initial release and the first update which were both very large compared to this update that was quite short

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think this dev is lazy at all but what people were expecting was probably the same amount of content as t he initial release and the first update which were both very large compared to this update that was quite short
I think that is fair, for me it also felt a little shorter than usual, but calling it lazy is a huge stretch.

And there are other solo devs with less support putting out more than snats more often
I personally can't think of a single dev with with less support that releases more content than snats more often. It's not like snats is releasing updates with the default koikatsu animations which is what most devs of this type of games do. He does a shitton of custom animations.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
It's not like snats is releasing updates with the default koikatsu animations which is what most devs of this type of games do. He does a shitton of custom animations.
Okay yeah that is a fair point.

Honestly my only issue with the game is I liked it better when it was a VN for the first 2 releases, just not a fan of the sandbox as it is now.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Okay yeah that is a fair point.

Honestly my only issue with the game is I liked it better when it was a VN for the first 2 releases, just not a fan of the sandbox as it is now.
Yeah I think the sandbox aspect could be done a little better. Right now since there is a lot of stuff that is not implemented yet, the world feels kind of empty.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah I think the sandbox aspect could be done a little better. Right now since there is a lot of stuff that is not implemented yet, the world feels kind of empty.
There is no sandbox in the game, only imitation of a sandbox made for gods-know-what (most likely to serve as both a filler and world building tool). You play the game in chapters, you can only progress in a predetermined order of events, i think that this update tried to change that, but i don't think there was a single event in this update that could be avoided (and the amount of content is painfully bad this time, it felt like 3-4 scenes) so i must be wrong about that.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
There is no sandbox in the game, only imitation of a sandbox made for gods-know-what (most likely to serve as both a filler and world building tool). You play the game in chapters, you can only progress in a predetermined order of events, i think that this update tried to change that, but i don't think there was a single event in this update that could be avoided (and the amount of content is painfully bad this time, it felt like 3-4 scenes) so i must be wrong about that.
I still see it as a sandbox, you can choose which girl you want to "level up" for more scenes so you have free will up until a point where I think you need to do a few other things to progress

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
how do people download this? torrent link has zero seeds and everything else takes over an hour. other than mega but it has a limit ofc..

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes