CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
After you extract the the game it should be inside the folder as a zip named snats_savefile.rar grab that and put it in the saves location and extract there.
Hey what do i do if id doesnt apear in save/load when runing the game ???

Rarvid

Jan 8, 2018
at the start of this game there is an option to go to the red light or run away from it, the latter choice has a purple symbol next to it, what does that choice mean?

also cant seem to download the incest patch attachment it just opens up a new tab with a buch of text
that indicates a choice that leads to a futa scene there is also a blue one that will show up to indicate trap/gay content as well

Reactions: hichigo

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
A lazy update, and the first scene with the prisoner has an angle of poop.
For the most part, the changes are technical and not content.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
could you also tell me where those save files are located?
Start the game first. It will automatically make the "saves" folder when you first start the game. Exit the game.
Inside the "game" folder you should see a folder that says "saves". Put the zip file there and extract.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hey what do i do if id doesnt apear in save/load when runing the game ???
Are you sure you put it in the right location? You put the file in the "saves" folder?
The save file should look like "1-1-LT1.save"

BagMan

Dec 14, 2019
I cannot stress how much I love Twisted World rn

If I had the money to spare I would definitely support the Patreon just to get updates early

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
How much I wish this game was kept as a visual novel with choices instead of another random grind sandbox. For those who just want to see the actual content (scene replay) put the file attached into your game.
This is just a simple file edit of the gallery script so it will need to be updated when game updates. If someone makes a script that automates it please use that instead.

You still need to finish or skip the intro (which is pretty good) to access the phone menu where the "moments" gallery is.

Drag the folder into root game folder and replace file.
will you be updating this?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes