May 10, 2021
thanks for sharing the update <3
hmm, i played through the update and unfortunately my fears came true. either i was overhyped, or the update was just weak.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Denamic

Aug 7, 2018
Does anyone have any idea when the new patch for this will be out I am guessing 1-3 days? If you don't know what I mean the Incest patch.
The existing patch should still work, but even if it doesn't, you can just enable incest manually.
Just open Gamefolder\game\scripts\scripts.rpy and change the top line from
Code:
define uncensor_patch = False
to
Code:
define uncensor_patch = True

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Without f95zone and similar sites, most games would have like 5 patrons, so shut up. Or would you like to pay for marketing instead? Good luck with that.

Btw, no Jaiden in this update?
By the way, do you know other pages that publish this type of game? I saw a really good game on patreon once that wasn't posted here (I practically forgot).

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Imma just say it now. Jill loves headpats more than Nezuko from Demon Slayer does and those familiar with that anime/manga knows how much she loves headpats. Then again, Kana and Lil Kana from Corrupted Kingdoms probably have em both beat on that subject.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone help me. I need to unlock 1 more scene from the gallery between nora's assault and francine's visit. How do i get it?

Reactions: EdgyName

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Waiting for the full version of 0.5, so will the saves now be compatible moving forward or can we expect having to start over again in the future ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes