anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I'm going to hold off on downloading this, really not a fan of the sandbox as it is now and hopefully in a couple years it'll be enjoyable to play. Was pledged when 0.2 dropped and stayed for the next two updates but just didn't enjoy the game as it is.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Waiting for the full version of 0.5, so will the saves now be compatible moving forward or can we expect having to start over again in the future ?
There's a save file added with the game. that starts from the previous version.

EdgyName

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone help me. I need to unlock 1 more scene from the gallery between nora's assault and francine's visit. How do i get it?
Its Jeanne scene and you need to text Tomoe to start the scene and I don't know how to do that

EDIT: You have to finish the game and go to sleep at midnight

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Its Jeanne scene and you need to text Tomoe to start the scene and I don't know how to do that

EDIT: You have to finish the game and go to sleep at midnight
I texted tomoe but i didn't get a scene just some dialogue. Now anytime i go to sleep i get the option to text tomoe but it's constantly the same dialogue " no call again"...

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 1575887 Has anyone already figured out how to open these scenes?
1641150146288.png

Couple in the middle is tomoe and Francine visit.

Tomoe shows after jeanne's scene about ED.

Both are triggered around middle of the day by opening the door. which took me way too long to figure out is here. You can hear the doorbell around the house when they are by the door waiting.
1641150243035.png

The other 3 haven't unlocked either, even played for over 30 days and still nothing

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
View attachment 1576386

Couple in the middle is tomoe and Francine visit.

Tomoe shows after jeanne's scene about ED.

Both are triggered around middle of the day by opening the door. which took me way too long to figure out is here. You can hear the doorbell around the house when they are by the door waiting.
View attachment 1576387

The other 3 haven't unlocked either, even played for over 30 days and still nothing
the top left is nora's scene, if you've unlocked the rest of the apartment building go talk to dolly and then go to the basement, then go to the first door on the left. ngl i think its the best event series for the update.
the other two are "?" events iirc, christmas and new years respectively. they happen one after the other.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
the top left is nora's scene, if you've unlocked the rest of the apartment building go talk to dolly and then go to the basement, then go to the first door on the left. ngl i think its the best event series for the update.
the other two are "?" events iirc, christmas and new years respectively. they happen one after the other.
Thx thats what I was missing. Didnt realize the lounge was accessible so hadn't spoken to her there

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
at the start of this game there is an option to go to the red light or run away from it, the latter choice has a purple symbol next to it, what does that choice mean?

also cant seem to download the incest patch attachment it just opens up a new tab with a buch of text

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
at the start of this game there is an option to go to the red light or run away from it, the latter choice has a purple symbol next to it, what does that choice mean?

also cant seem to download the incest patch attachment it just opens up a new tab with a buch of text
Use the "Save link as" function instead of clicking

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone got changelog? Not sure if I want to download 4gb if there like 2 scenes(+bugs, if there are some) with my bandwidth.

Reactions: tothadam1998

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
Hey what to do like, i take snats save file placed it where save files are and then my original apears only when i open the game ??? WTF what do i do ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes