nico360

May 17, 2020
I know that it does not have much to do with the subject, but for information, there is a manga (I think it is Korean) that has this exact same theme is called "immortal swordsman in the feminist world" for those interested

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Quick question, i didn't try the update yet, but i see some people complaining about the lack of content on this update. Isn't suppose to be a BETA update , that why it doesn't have all the content yet ?

( or is a BETA release already got ALL of the content of a full update already ? )

why ALPHA and FINAL release then ? just a bit confuse, sorry about that haha

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Quick question, i didn't try the update yet, but i see some people complaining about the lack of content on this update. Isn't suppose to be a BETA update , that why it doesn't have all the content yet ?

( or is a BETA release already got ALL of the content of a full update already ? )

why ALPHA and FINAL release then ? just a bit confuse, sorry about that haha
BETA update just means this is the first iteration of 0.5 so there may be bugs/coding errors that were overlooked.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
wookie-funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RPDL

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
whats with everyone bitching about an update they got for free lol. yall are like children jesus christ
Careful, they will jump you for saying that. Can't say much about them complaining on a pirate site without them directing it at you

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes