Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah the problem with this discussion is that people have the idea that devs should overwork themselves to death and must not have a life outside of that. The update wasn't that much smaller than any of the previous updates. Judging by how people are still asking how to unlock certain scenes in this update, I think it's pretty safe to assume they are just skipping everything besides the sex scenes. In this update the game literally says what you have to do to unlock every new scene and people somehow still don't know how to do it.
Since people will just ignore most of the work he does, I think what snats has to do be a good dev is release an update every month with the same 10 default koikatsu sex animations, like most devs of this type of game do.
The reason people tend to skip everything but the sex scenes is because they're thinking with the wrong heads lol. But anywho, to the people who actually don't skip everything but the sex scenes, I have a little game theory for y'all. Fair warning though, I bring up a certain anime/manga in this theory as there's a minor parallel there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The reason people tend to skip everything but the sex scenes is because they're thinking with the wrong heads lol. But anywho, to the people who actually don't skip everything but the sex scenes, I have a little game theory for y'all. Fair warning though, I bring up a certain anime/manga in this theory as there's a minor parallel there.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Setup takes a lot of time. Not just images, but code wrapping all the locations, variables, and triggers together.
It does, but not THAT much with that scale, especially since 80% of new interactions are more or less copy-pasted "i don't have time (in development)" and the rest is "sleep at midnight" or "answer the door at noon".
The bulk of the code base was already implemented in 2nd update that added "free roam" in the appartment (that was why it took so long back then) and now that i think about it i would vastly prefer the mini-map like navigation from the appartment to be used in the rest of the building instead of what we have now. Currently there are only 5 floors with 3 locations with anything in them and it's already a bitt annoying to navigate, when expanded it will be a chore like in other sandbox games.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
So you would rather more of the same generic body types that you can find in literally every game on this site? I'm fine with the absurdity. I think it's refreshing, a bit weird, but I don't hate it.
Yeah, I know this is crazy, but I prefer to beat my meat to something that I generally find appealing. I prefer my waifus being petite, so even realistic huge tits (anything above D) are kind of a turn-off. This is that, only turned up to the power of eleven. I can honestly say that I found femboys to be the most attractive characters here, and I don't really like traps.

Also, just because something is new and unique doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

You like it, good, have fun - all the power to ya. I don't.

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
Yeah, I know this is crazy, but I prefer to beat my meat to something that I generally find appealing. I prefer my waifus being petite, so even realistic huge tits (anything above D) are kind of a turn-off. This is that, only turned up to the power of eleven. I can honestly say that I found femboys to be the most attractive characters here, and I don't really like traps.

Also, just because something is new and unique doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

then don't play the game ????

EPOC16

May 3, 2018

Its almost as though the game was created for people who like this type of art style in mind and not what your personal tastes...

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
This game is really good, i love it, the only thing i dont like is the dick Desing, rest amazing!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes