Alittleaccount1707

Aug 23, 2021
how do you get te last 3 scenes i can't figure it out -.-'
Quick guide to the scenes in the new update:

1. When you unlock the entrance, go outside for the cutscene with Ms. Torres.

Go to the diningroom and advance time, after the scene you will have to go to sleep.

2. Go to the entrance hall, then to the elevator and click on the L button to go to the lobby, after talking with Dolly you will have to click on the white button (The one that says out of service), when you arrive click on the first door.

Go to the livingroom and then go to sleep.

3. Go to the entrance hall, then to the elevator and click on the white button (The one that says out of service), when you arrive click on the first door.

Go to your apartment and stay in the entrance hall, then pass the time.

Go to the livingroom, and skip the time, then go to sleep.

4. To get the last scenes you will have to finish the midnight events, when you finish go to the livingroom and skip the time.

Fast forward time to midnight and text Tomoe.

5. Go to the entrance hall and pass the time, then go to sleep.

6. Go to Jeanne's room, then go to the diningroom and skip the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerv3001

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What kind of degenerate would I be if I didn't let a beautiful woman with massive breasts that has a free pizza into my house, even if she's a complete stranger?

I mean, c'mon man, TITTES AND PIZZA!!
It depend on if it is a Margherita or Bianca. Everything else or she is a smoker let my PTBS kick in again.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
hopefully the next update will be longer than this one still a great update tho.... hope to see more very soon
If I remember correctly, someone said several days ago this wasn't everything the dev had planned to release. There was more coming in a couple of weeks as what he released now wasn't all that he worked on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ClaBum
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes