Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Also am I the only one who wants more Jill? As much as possible? Lol they're all great in their own way but Jill is no.1 for me
Nope, you're not the only one. Funny enough, I also want more Ghostgirl appearances too. That aside though, I wondee when that mask that Nora has on will get removed. Then again, we all know EXACTLY whats gonna happen next. Nora might pull off a Jeanne and fall asleep while blowing Noah.

Yellowtoe

Jun 30, 2021
Guess I’ll add to the chorus. As many others have said it skips directly to chapter 4 on android, and is thus unplayable. I was hyped for this too, that fucking sucks

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
MMMmmm, i have a question, nora have black finger and foot nails, and i don t think it s paint with a prisoner, and she had experiment on her.... and glowing eyes went do something evil (like the mc with francine)... well then, is nora part demon too ?

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Guess I’ll add to the chorus. As many others have said it skips directly to chapter 4 on android, and is thus unplayable. I was hyped for this too, that fucking sucks
Seeing as people have outright ignored anyone asking this, myself included (being one of the ones asking about that), I don't think anyone is even remotely willing to answer that question sadly.

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
i would like to get some help if that is possible, I am trying to add the save file and or even replace the one that the dev placed in the game folder but it's not changing even when I try and delete the old saved in the game file they just keep coming back. are the saves in a roaming data folder?

edit: nevermind i found the sava data location c:

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
Does someone have the last weekly dev notes? I'm curious to know if the next update is gonna be focused on the family again

l0rdcommander

Oct 17, 2018
Damn this game is amazing, just wished there were more POV shots, hitting Sapphire from the back and not having a POV shot of her huge ass + tattoo is such a waste.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes