Momohci

Feb 1, 2020
so for android user or mobile user they can't play full from eps 1 - 4 without being seperate? okay thank u

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I've spent the last three hours laughing at the zany shit happening in this game. It's been a great palette cleanser after some of the more brutal HRPGs I've gone through in the past few days.

Reactions: minoslune

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I imagine snats will put the names of the other "pussycats" gang members with gemstone names, this we have the example of Sapphire, Ruby (she is mentioned when sapphire visits and the mc fucks her), hope she uses the names like Onyx and Jade, with Onyx for a black beauty, and jade for a fabulous Asian woman, I pray for that!

Reactions: hofom77573

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I imagine snats will put the names of the other "pussycats" gang members with gemstone names, this we have the example of Sapphire, Ruby (she is mentioned when sapphire visits and the mc fucks her), hope she uses the names like Onyx and Jade, with Onyx for a black beauty, and jade for a fabulous Asian woman, I pray for that!
could be wrong, but I thought that Ruby was mentioned as sapphire's sister, not necessarily part of the pussycats. Plus I mean, it's a fun idea, but that would have to be one hell of a coincidence to have so many gem names as members of a gang.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
I frankly wasnt expecting to like this game so much, I was expecting a full nukige game with that premise but I ended up really liking the game for its humor which its actually not easy to do. Gj to the dev, Ill keep following the thread!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So has the incest patch been completely taking down or can we still download it
According to a previous post some weeks ago you don't need the patch anymore. Just open the scripts file (forgot which one exactly) and change a single word somewhere at the top from False to True. It worked 100% for me without any errors to speak of.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes