secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
fr this thread was really active to the v0.3 times now its barely someone posting in here
Is what happens when the dev doesn't deliver consistent quality and quantity, I guess. No shade on Snats, by all means, I'm sure he's working hard and all, but last two updatse were disappointing compared to 0.3 which had created a lot of hype.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Is what happens when the dev doesn't deliver consistent quality and quantity, I guess. No shade on Snats, by all means, I'm sure he's working hard and all, but last two updatse were disappointing compared to 0.3 which had created a lot of hype.
The dev notes for the past 2 weeks have been posted, you can access them on Patreon or Subscribestar. The delay in updates is mainly due to doing up the Demon King characters, which have taken longer than Snats expected it to.
He was aiming for a complete release on the 1st of March at the latest, but a few of the characters tits (of course it's the fucking tits, traps are better) were causing major issues. As can be seen with characters like Jazmin, the tits just cause issues.

As for the alleged disappointment, each to their own. There was quite a bit of content made, but people rushed through it all without appreciating that almost all the scenes were animated in some way, a far cry from literally every other VN out there.
But Snats is aware of this, and has been working on reducing the time it takes per update. Unfortunately this does mean you will see a severe drop in quality.

So if you see an update that has lots of quantity but no quality, just remember, you asked for it.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Grandma Torres's yandere settling is very interesting and the other characters are so much fun.
I dunno about it being a yandere setting but I think I made like Mattpat and made a game theory about this a few pages back. I think Ms Torres believes that Noah is the key to finishing some research she started 50 years ago. I think that may have been when the virus first hit Slurpytown and the world.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
The dev notes for the past 2 weeks have been posted, you can access them on Patreon or Subscribestar. The delay in updates is mainly due to doing up the Demon King characters, which have taken longer than Snats expected it to.
He was aiming for a complete release on the 1st of March at the latest, but a few of the characters tits (of course it's the fucking tits, traps are better) were causing major issues. As can be seen with characters like Jazmin, the tits just cause issues.

As for the alleged disappointment, each to their own. There was quite a bit of content made, but people rushed through it all without appreciating that almost all the scenes were animated in some way, a far cry from literally every other VN out there.
But Snats is aware of this, and has been working on reducing the time it takes per update. Unfortunately this does mean you will see a severe drop in quality.

So if you see an update that has lots of quantity but no quality, just remember, you asked for it.
Bro, I'm here to fap. The story is fun and all, but that extra work put into animating story scenes is pretty redundant and honestly devs should know this by now. Instead of giving us 70 story animations per update, he should just put that animation effort into the scenes and dialogue building up to it.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019

That's exactly what we wanted all along - Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that I do actually notice and appreciate the efforts that are put into the story scenes and such, and wholeheartedly agree that it's a nice change of pace compared to the plethora of VN's out there, but you have to agree that a lot of development time has to be allocated for that purpose; precious time that can be put into making more h-scenes instead.. So it's a no brainer why people might express dissent in the matter.

That's what the large majority of subs and fans alike prefer, and if hey deem that more sexy time = better quality update, then it's no one's place to claim otherwise I'm afraid.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
If smut is all you're after, there's plenty of doujins available.
Snats and other devs create what they want to create. If you don't like it, don't play it, and don't try to influence them to suit what you desire. That just reeks of SJW shit.
Obviously that's the case; Snats may create whatever he wants, more power to him. However, audience reception will be reflected in what the audience desires, and that in turn will affect how many people are willing to pay for his product. If the case is, as you say, that we will see more h-content in upcoming updates as a result of the reception, then voicing that critique has yielded results.

And also, how will I know if I like something if I haven't played it or not yet? And also also, it's not even that I don't like it, it's that I and many others love this game so much, and I would hope that Snats stuck to the formula that made the first 3-4 updates so popular. I just want more of the things that make it so great. You say "pick up a doujin if you want smut", to which I say "pick up a novel if you want story" - there needs to be a balance.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
That's exactly what we wanted all along - Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that I do actually notice and appreciate the efforts that are put into the story scenes and such, and wholeheartedly agree that it's a nice change of pace compared to the plethora of VN's out there, but you have to agree that a lot of development time has to be allocated for that purpose; precious time that can be put into making more h-scenes instead.. So it's a no brainer why people might express dissent in the matter.

That's what the large majority of subs and fans alike prefer, and if hey deem that more sexy time = better quality update, then it's no one's place to claim otherwise I'm afraid.
You know if you want just look sex scene, i really ask you why you are here ? Maybe you should go there will be better for you ( )... no wait with boring story, only sex scene, fap all you want...
I like this game because of all the build make it alive, immersive and the story is really nice and fun... That the point of a good vn, all together with the little thing (like tv spot, side caracters scene, etc....) you don t want/not ask give it a soul... I can t wait to see the next, but i understand it take time, and here (in f95) there are so much to play... i can wait the time it take easily but i can t take the drop of quality... No ! So i don t agree with you.

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I kinda like this game, the sex scenes and the story is good, it´s like way too lovey dovey, but i don´t have a problem with that, but there´s just one thing, and i don´t know if anyone had this issue before me, i don´t know how to put it but the "cum sounds" are just... to weird, and it kinda creeps me out in a way, like the cumming sounds are like a bag of bones from and old fella being crushed by a compactor, or to put it simple a bag of nachos being stomp, and i know it´s a weird argumment, maybe i'm exagerating shit, but i never heard something like that, it´s like kinda unpleasent to hear, i don´t know, just wanted to know if someone had that feeling playing this game, besides that this game is good.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Claroquesi You're not the only one to think that trust me - That awful sound made me so uneasy at first I had to stop mid-game to change it to something more bearable. :WutFace:

- "Hey watch out guys, the MC is about to bust a nut!"

- The MC:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes