Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Wait wat? That’s a weird way to think, kinda close-minded, hope his discord server isn’t like a cult where you have to apprecciate the mods and the dev in every way possible.
If you actually go in there and just lurk for the lewd image sharing channels like most do waiting for updates, you'll note the one in particular with the obvious issues eventually. They got super pissed at some rando when they were chatting about anime/manga or something.

Reactions: jinxw1

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Hi I have seen lots of people asking where is snats well I think I found 1 of the reasons. In the public preview version of dev note. Well you can see that snats is saying that one of snats family member has died that's why it's taking a while for an update. You can see this message when you go to snats Patreon you can see that Patreon is teasing by showing a tiny bit of the text that should be for the Patreons but because you can see this by just going on the snats Patreon site. I think I should be allowed to post this.

May 5, 2021
Hello guys, Big sorry for the delay, one of my family members died and I had to stop everything for a moment, been busy with all the preparative for the funeral and other things this last week, I hope you could understand, gladly I feel a lot better now, and also feel ready to continue with my work, I still have a few things I did this week...
Hey man, no problem, going through that kind of stuff can be hard on people, no shame in it, glad to know you feel better.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
first of all, if (s)he comes here, i would like to say sorry for your loss, take all the time you need.

now, with my main post, i would really like if some of the scenes we got, could be revisited. there's no reason why they are 1 time only, specially with characters like the teacher, the doc and the futa(been a while since i last played so couldnt remember their names right), their scenes were already coded, and are great, but above all, they work as repeatable scenes.

that could be done for the other characters as well, maybe not the same exact scene, but a redux version without the intro talks and setup, going straight into the action and the dialogue reflecting that they are doing it again.

it would work even better with how we have an interaction option that is completely empty.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Weekly Dev note 19-03-2021
Hello guys, Big sorry for the delay, one of my family members died and I had to stop everything for a moment, been busy with all the preparative for the funeral and other things this last week, I hope you could understand, gladly I feel a lot better now, and also feel ready to continue with my work, I still have a few things I did this week, those are:

Things Done:
- Rebecca, Barbara, Pixie, and Frankie's introduction to the game. (you might have seen them on the Character teaser channel or in the Snats Corner channel.)
- 90% Of the text has been done.

Working on:
- Still writing up all the stories related to the new content.
- More repetitive sex scenes.
- Also adding sounds, and fixing bugs/glitch/broken loops on the way.
- Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters.
- Doing preparations for the Disc 2 version.

I will leave you guys some good animations on Twitter/Discord to compensate you, so keep an eye on them(I am sure you will love it if you like Futanari characters).

And that's all, hope you have a great weekend and nice rest of the day!❤
finally someone posting a dev note thanks man

agustinpls

Mar 7, 2021
Weekly Dev note 19-03-2021
Hello guys, Big sorry for the delay, one of my family members died and I had to stop everything for a moment, been busy with all the preparative for the funeral and other things this last week, I hope you could understand, gladly I feel a lot better now, and also feel ready to continue with my work, I still have a few things I did this week, those are:

Things Done:
- Rebecca, Barbara, Pixie, and Frankie's introduction to the game. (you might have seen them on the Character teaser channel or in the Snats Corner channel.)
- 90% Of the text has been done.

Working on:
- Still writing up all the stories related to the new content.
- More repetitive sex scenes.
- Also adding sounds, and fixing bugs/glitch/broken loops on the way.
- Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters.
- Doing preparations for the Disc 2 version.

I will leave you guys some good animations on Twitter/Discord to compensate you, so keep an eye on them(I am sure you will love it if you like Futanari characters).

And that's all, hope you have a great weekend and nice rest of the day!❤
Hope you and your family its ok, send you a hug and take care.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
first of all, if (s)he comes here, i would like to say sorry for your loss, take all the time you need.

now, with my main post, i would really like if some of the scenes we got, could be revisited. there's no reason why they are 1 time only, specially with characters like the teacher, the doc and the futa(been a while since i last played so couldnt remember their names right), their scenes were already coded, and are great, but above all, they work as repeatable scenes.

that could be done for the other characters as well, maybe not the same exact scene, but a redux version without the intro talks and setup, going straight into the action and the dialogue reflecting that they are doing it again.

it would work even better with how we have an interaction option that is completely empty.
We-Dont-Do-That-Here-1140x640.jpg
The only repeatable scenes you get in this game are the mandatory boring-ass conversations you have to go through a million times before you can advance the story and get to the good stuff.

Reactions: Gojii

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oh god, finishing up my replay i forgot just how bad the GILF masturbation scene in the laundry was... MC's dick acting like a freakin elastic band. I'll never understand how Snats looked at that and went 'yep, perfect'.

Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
You know if you want just look sex scene, i really ask you why you are here ? Maybe you should go there will be better for you ( )... no wait with boring story, only sex scene, fap all you want...
I like this game because of all the build make it alive, immersive and the story is really nice and fun... That the point of a good vn, all together with the little thing (like tv spot, side caracters scene, etc....) you don t want/not ask give it a soul... I can t wait to see the next, but i understand it take time, and here (in f95) there are so much to play... i can wait the time it take easily but i can t take the drop of quality... No ! So i don t agree with you.
Man! Thanks for the link, i didn't knew this site!

Hiuller

Jul 15, 2017
Weekly Dev note 30-03-2022
Hellooo Guys!❤ it has been a rough week but I came back with a lot of energy to spend!❤ I have made some good advances for this coming update and also next Disc of the game, those are:
Things Done:
  • - Introduction to Ruby and Amethyst to the game.(those on the pussycat+ tier must have seen them already❤)
  • - Text done

Working on:
  • - Checking up, my codes at the moment while giving a 2nd look to the sex animations.
  • - Also adding sounds and music to the events.
  • - Fixing bugs and glitches.
  • - Proofreading and fixing spelling errors.
  • - Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters.

DISK2 Advances:
  • - Animated Main menu Screen, Done
  • - Working on the World Map at the moment. (Mechanic Workshop and Main Plaza added to the map)
  • - Also working on the introduction to the Main Menu screen (Disclaimers/banners/Warnings)

And that's all, things with disc2 are coming pretty good, so it is very possible that i close to an end the progression of this part of the game pretty soon, so I could continue on the other Disk, for those that follow my twitter or like the content on my Snats corner on discord I got to tell you that those good sex animations will be all seen on the disc2 continuation including reworked old sex animations that are already on the game, from the very start of the disc2❤ also including a whole Twisted World Map for you to explore and interact with all the girls, futas or boys on SlurpyTown.
So in less words it is probably that I conclude this part of the game(disk1) in the next coming update after this one, in that moment I will focus my eyes only on working on the development of the Disk2 of the game, so please be patient...❤ I will be sharing a lot of info while working on it, and maybe drop a few Beta test so you could share me your feedbacks.

ANOTHER THING, those that are on subscriberstar I invite you to keep being here, since i will be probably moving platforms pretty soon❤ and will compensate those that were with me on this platform.
With all that explained I hope you got a really nice rest of the day, you sexy thing!❤
Yes we need more Jill :love:

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
Weekly Dev note 30-03-2022
Hellooo Guys!❤ it has been a rough week but I came back with a lot of energy to spend!❤ I have made some good advances for this coming update and also next Disc of the game, those are:
Things Done:
  • - Introduction to Ruby and Amethyst to the game.(those on the pussycat+ tier must have seen them already❤)
  • - Text done

Working on:
  • - Checking up, my codes at the moment while giving a 2nd look to the sex animations.
  • - Also adding sounds and music to the events.
  • - Fixing bugs and glitches.
  • - Proofreading and fixing spelling errors.
  • - Working on Demon Kings Commissions characters.

DISK2 Advances:
  • - Animated Main menu Screen, Done
  • - Working on the World Map at the moment. (Mechanic Workshop and Main Plaza added to the map)
  • - Also working on the introduction to the Main Menu screen (Disclaimers/banners/Warnings)

And that's all, things with disc2 are coming pretty good, so it is very possible that i close to an end the progression of this part of the game pretty soon, so I could continue on the other Disk, for those that follow my twitter or like the content on my Snats corner on discord I got to tell you that those good sex animations will be all seen on the disc2 continuation including reworked old sex animations that are already on the game, from the very start of the disc2❤ also including a whole Twisted World Map for you to explore and interact with all the girls, futas or boys on SlurpyTown.
So in less words it is probably that I conclude this part of the game(disk1) in the next coming update after this one, in that moment I will focus my eyes only on working on the development of the Disk2 of the game, so please be patient...❤ I will be sharing a lot of info while working on it, and maybe drop a few Beta test so you could share me your feedbacks.

ANOTHER THING, those that are on subscriberstar I invite you to keep being here, since i will be probably moving platforms pretty soon❤ and will compensate those that were with me on this platform.
With all that explained I hope you got a really nice rest of the day, you sexy thing!❤
I'm really looking forward to it.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes