MeepAnnaMeep

Aug 5, 2020
The bigger the game the larger the updates, and the longer too o3o (or at least the milestone ones). Like building an upside down card pyramid! Just gotta wait.

killuaxgon

Sep 14, 2021
View attachment 964284

Overview:
What if you suddenly woke up in a parallel dimension? A dimension where women rule the world and all the gender roles now are reversed, including the way people act or think. In this Twisted World, women have the libido of a man, and man has the libido of a woman. Plus the shyness, habits, and way of thinking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-09
Release Date: 2022-01-01
Developer: SnatsGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers note:

Please start a new game on v.0.4.2 to avoid crashes and errors.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Spanish v0.2
Win:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1037706 View attachment 1037710 View attachment 964007 View attachment 964008 View attachment 964009 View attachment 964010 View attachment 964011 View attachment 964012 View attachment 964014 View attachment 964015 View attachment 964031 View attachment 964033 View attachment 964039 View attachment 964040 View attachment 964042 View attachment 964043 View attachment 964044 View attachment 964048 View attachment 964284 View attachment 964287 View attachment 964288 View attachment 964289 View attachment 964290 View attachment 1037703 View attachment 1037704 View attachment 1037708 View attachment 1037709
why i start at episode 4

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Hmmm... that creates more questions than it answer, a new game, like, in renpy or something else, is he transferring all of disk 1 into disk 2 or will folks still need to do disk one for disk 2 to make sense or is he just turning it all into some compressed prologue? Dude uses 50 words to explain when only 5 were needed and yet somehow still actually explains almost nothing.

as i understand it the "disk 1" is just what it is what we have now, i think the this next update is the last of disk one(as i remember he said the file is getting to big? or something and he hired a coder or someone better at this stuff and he was told the game will be to huge if he keeps going like this) so disk 1 is this, it will prob end at next update, and disk two is a new "game" kind of like a part 2, but you will just have to launch a diffrent exe file, so they are adding all the new stuff weather its animations or compressing the game and such, as far as i know they wont be converting over this first part(maybe it will take too much time, i think i dont expect a update after this next one for a few months maybe aug or sept 4 months prob, where as he gets updates out mostly 2 or 3 mounts in the past)

but no you can just start disk 2 when it comes out, it assumes you beat disk 1. that is far as i know

Reactions: Bingoogus

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
How many of the current characters can you have sex with?

Other then the (Slight Spoilers) Doctor

nora the convict, also santa event, lars nurse(dude) another with dr on car, dude has like 15 more people he not put in the game also you can fuck, but he is making top teir (no longer a patron spot for as of now) demon king request characters, 3 more are left, i assume that is taking a lot of his time

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
as i understand it the "disk 1" is just what it is what we have now, i think the this next update is the last of disk one(as i remember he said the file is getting to big? or something and he hired a coder or someone better at this stuff and he was told the game will be to huge if he keeps going like this) so disk 1 is this, it will prob end at next update, and disk two is a new "game" kind of like a part 2, but you will just have to launch a diffrent exe file, so they are adding all the new stuff weather its animations or compressing the game and such, as far as i know they wont be converting over this first part(maybe it will take too much time, i think i dont expect a update after this next one for a few months maybe aug or sept 4 months prob, where as he gets updates out mostly 2 or 3 mounts in the past)

but no you can just start disk 2 when it comes out, it assumes you beat disk 1. that is far as i know
Interesting, and if i recall, since the only choices we have in the game are only whether to see a scene or not, and the game still treats it as happening even if you choose not to view it then there would be no real reason to need a save transfer system... i'm still not a fan of devs splitting their games up into multiple executable branches even if it means the file size gets ridiculous if they don't but if that's what he's going then that's just how it is.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes