BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Put both the files from the patch and it still saying landlady and roommates? Am I missing something that I need to do?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Put both the files from the patch and it still saying landlady and roommates? Am I missing something that I need to do?
See if there's a scripts folder in the game and if it is then try putting the patch there, can't remember if that's the case with this game since it's been so long since the last update but i recall there's been some issues with that.

Reactions: Rarvid

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Open up the scripts folder, find scripts.rpy and change the second line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True"

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update will come out, or if you already have a forecast of when it will be?
A few pages ago (2 i think), it says in the last patreon post, in 2 weeks.
The patreon post was exactly 2 weeks ago.

With that said, its just for the high tier and translator, people the dev knows so there wont be a leak until some time after that.
Dont mind it much and just wait patiently because in the mean time, it will get bug fixes so hurry it up does not sound like a good idea.

Edited to add a PS: Can someone contact the dev and tell him we are in 2022? in every single patreon post he still writing 2021 lmao.:KEK:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
A few pages ago (2 i think), it says in the last patreon post, in 2 weeks.
The patreon post was exactly 2 weeks ago.

With that said, its just for the high tier and translator, people the dev knows so there wont be a leak until some time after that.
Dont mind it much and just wait patiently because in the mean time, it will get bug fixes so hurry it up does not sound like a good idea.

Edited to add a PS: Can someone contact the dev and tell him we are in 2022? in every single patreon post he still writing 2021 lmao.:KEK:
THX

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Weekly Dev note 17-05-2022(x2)
Hello guys! i am sorry for being this late, i wanted to gather a ton of improvements for this devnote, those are:
Things Done:
  • - Helping Nora relieve herself +exploring the city at night with Nora (+7 sex events)
  • - Helping Mstorres with her yoga positions + Spending the weekend on her penthouse (+4 sex events)
  • - Paying back Marianna (+2 sex events)
  • - Helping ismael make friends event (+1 sex event)
  • - Confessing my sins in the church (+1 Helena sex event)
  • - Teaching a pervert a lesson(+1 Rebecca sex event)
  • - The demon Realm is under attack (+3 sex events)
  • - Saving Leandro B#TT (+1 sex event)
  • - Black Mailing Marta (+1 sex event)
  • - Black Mailing Laura (+1 sex event)
  • - Fooling the police (+1 Rory and Luci sex event)
  • - A weird and suspicious woman came to my house to talk about the divinities of the goddess (+1 Sex event)

Working on:
  • - "Angels are Following me" event.
  • - "Mr.Haru wants to make a deal" event
  • - "Helping Venis Catch a robber" event
  • - "End?" event
  • - Adding a few more sex scenes.
  • - Adding sounds to the new sex scenes
  • - Looking for bugs and glitches.
  • - Writing more stuff for new events.

New characters integrated:
Rory

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evangeline

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adelaide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve

DISK2 Advances:
  • - Not much during this 2 weeks, only a few buttons and reworking MC house.

And that's all, it took all my soul to do those 24 sex events during this 2 weeks(sob), a lot has happened and i had to redo a lot of events, thanks to that i got the chance to fix a lot of things too, I am planning on closing this update and disk with a gold medal so everything needs to be perfect❤
And... I will be uploading later/tomorrow another Free Koikatsu character! so be alert.
with all that explained i will go back to work, there is a Big Bubble B*tt that doesn't want to shake at all... spend all night on that yesterday(sob)

Have a nice rest of the day!!!❤
damn we getting a lot but also have to wait but its worth it

Jack003

Jul 14, 2019
My favourite ❤
Just hope that animations gets better.
Like insertion. So it doesn't enter where there is no way to enter.
Also it shouldn't overlap with places where it can't.
Basically what I am looking forward to more realistic penetration and where it should've a bulge where. Get it??
After all you have almost reached one of your critical target amount of patreons
Where you have promised to faster updates and better quality service.
So I hope you note this in very very important categories.

Because just this alone will increase your number of patreons faster
And their satisfaction higher.
It will directly give you +1star from anyone that likes this game including me.
After all your game has lot of different tags for everyone to choose from.
Also it's really Really good .
But not the best mostly because of this.
Until you solve it Don't hope to become the best......

Hope you understood.

Also Very Very important if you think my feedback was helpful you ask me for more feedback for free. I don't need anything. Because I love ❤ this game very much. So I want to be helpful but my financial situation is very tight so I can only help you this way. Also I have lot of free time ⏲ because of well...
So anyway don't be shy to ask for help. If necessary I can play ▶ this game again and again to find what is needed to improve.

ninguemligah

Oct 11, 2018
Hello guys! i am sorry for being this late, i wanted to gather a ton of improvements for this devnote, those are:
Things Done:
  • - Helping Nora relieve herself +exploring the city at night with Nora (+7 sex events)
  • - Helping Mstorres with her yoga positions + Spending the weekend on her penthouse (+4 sex events)
  • - A weird and suspicious woman came to my house to talk about the divinities of the goddess (+1 Sex event)

Working on:
  • - "End?" event

Rory

Evangeline

Adelaide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve

DISK2 Advances:

And that's all, it took all my soul to do those 24 sex events during this 2 weeks(sob), a lot has happened and i had to redo a lot of events, thanks to that i got the chance to fix a lot of things too, I am planning on closing this update and disk with a gold medal so everything needs to be perfect❤
And... I will be uploading later/tomorrow another Free Koikatsu character! so be alert.
with all that explained i will go back to work, there is a Big Bubble B*tt that doesn't want to shake at all... spend all night on that yesterday(sob)

DEMONS, FINALLY !!! :)

Reactions: tothadam1998

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Things Done:

Working on:
  • - "End?" event

Rory

Evangeline

Adelaide

Eve

DISK2 Advances:

Holy shit! Finally a demon related sex event! Which means only one thing. A demon girl or two may no longer have to deal with a halo, thus Noah can finally drive his drill into the heavens.......err I mean into some demon puss. Sounds like the mysterious girl could be an angel.

Reactions: [S]iberian
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes