nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Why is it that a lot of the new characters look the same, have the same body type (no ass, no tits, no hips) ? :( would rather be introduced to new female characters that look like Jasmine, wide hips, fat ass and some big ol' titties rather than some female character that looks like some skinny 12 year old boy.
(PS: just my opinion, no need for some of you to start calling names)

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Why is it that a lot of the new characters look the same, have the same body type (no ass, no tits, no hips) ? :( would rather be introduced to new female characters that look like Jasmine, wide hips, fat ass and some big ol' titties rather than some female character that looks like some skinny 12 year old boy.
(PS: just my opinion, no need for some of you to start calling names)
ion know what characters you saw but almost every new character has big tits, ass, and hips, thighs so yeah.... kinda trippin bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Carloxxx

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Not every character needs to be super sized. Hopefully those girls don't come with surprises :sneaky:
not necessarely super sized but just not bag of bones with maybe a dick as a bonus :ROFLMAO:
but hey, if that's what the dev likes to make and what the majority of the people who play the game like then it is what it is

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
Big fan of the game. Can anyone tell me, how many xxx scenes with MC, and Jasmine? Thank you, my fellow men of culture. Godspeed

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Considering what type of game we're playing here, I always assume that the "flat" characters are going to be traps until told otherwise by the dev/game.
Overly cautious hero but a safe bet... No guarantee that the ones with big tits aren't packing extra either :p

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Overly cautious hero but a safe bet... No guarantee that the ones with big tits aren't packing extra either :p
Well... if the current and only example of that is any indication of what we can expect, even those with extra appendages are probably going to meet the same fate, lol. Although I understand that's a turn off for some.

Reactions: hofom77573
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes