ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
still in work. if it would be released the thread would have it already
thanxs, yeah, that's what i thought, but a few weeks ago there were someone talking about the patreon release and how others would have to wait a week before they could play it.

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
I feel like angel teir already gotten an test version. So in 3-4 days update may release to lovers.

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
They didn't though ... Snats is still testing and fixing bugs.
I am not a patreon so can't say anything for sure. But if you looked at his discord status last week he was always playing twisted World or fixing something on renpy launcher whenever he is online. From past 2 days i rarely see him doing anything so maybe he sent the update to angel teir and now waiting for them to report the bugs. Again this is just my guess

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
How do you think the bugs are found, from the angels tiers testing the game....
The dev still needs to make sure the game is playable before shipping out a beta version. It was already mentioned here but there will sure be an announcement made for everyone when the game is released for angels.

Mar 28, 2019
~>I'm excited about the update I'm not fan on futa/trans/trap but the game is unique and exception.

~>I hope the bug/exception/error will b fix I want to play it gain from the beginning.

Reactions: edscorp
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes