Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
He still got 2-3 more days.
Pretty sure it was supposed to be yesterday at the latest since it's been over 10 days since he posted that, not that he'd be massively late or anything if he posted it this week. Now I will complain a bit if doesn't get released this month since it's already been around 5 months since the last release.

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
He's gonna release it around summer break as a buggy release, and use that as a excuse as to why stuff is gonna take long to fix.

• Angry
Reactions: Doroheroro

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
He's gonna release it around summer break as a buggy release, and use that as a excuse as to why stuff is gonna take long to fix.
nah he will release it when its done simple as that. and also the first version will come out for angels first which is like 50bucks tier or sum like that. 3 days later 20-10$ tiers will get the version and will share it here so even if its out you guys have to wait a few days...

Reactions: kark

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
I really don't think he's milking anything, I just think he wants to get as much done as possible before releasing, but because of that the work just keeps increasing which keeps increasing the time till release. I mean on his discord at least you can see a lot of the renders he's done and there's even a sneak peak section in which you can see another of the work he's done. I'm a lover tier supporter and as long as he puts out the update before the end of the month or first week of next and you can see he's done the amount of work that he has said he's done then I'll continue with the support, if not then I'll probably cancel it at least until he gets back on a steady schedule.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I really don't think he's milking anything, I just think he wants to get as much done as possible before releasing, but because of that the work just keeps increasing which keeps increasing the time till release. I mean on his discord at least you can see a lot of the renders he's done and there's even a sneak peak section in which you can see another of the work he's done. I'm a lover tier supporter and as long as he puts out the update before the end of the month or first week of next and you can see he's done the amount of work that he has said he's done then I'll continue with the support, if not then I'll probably cancel it at least until he gets back on a steady schedule.
This is literally it, from what i've seen and some of the animation/cards he's been dropping and some commisions for his angel tiers and character teasers. He's kinda putting a lot in a single update, like the animation/coding already takes a while, but like each time something was done he said he had like a few new ideas. Sometimes he also takes things from the ideas channel in his discord.

Hoping my idea to pet dog/cats outside is getting in.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Another braindead enters the thread goddamn it how many of you are there??? Tell me what you gon do when the update is coming the following days like really what will your argument then be? something like: "The Dev is milking his patreons this update only had 250 sex scenes and 95.000 lines of dialogue also the dev didnt made a scene where a woman gets fucked from superman while Batman is fighting with lucifer in the background. im so disappointed :,(." i can imagine that would be your answer
My argument will be, why 1 update per year with "500" sex scenes instead of 4 with "100" sex scenes

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes