Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
People are getting less patient day by day. And also there isn't really much else to be discussed here since the last content we got was 6 months ago. This place should just be ignored until the update.
They should do what I do, play other games while playing the waiting game for this one to get updated. We got a lot of games out here. Maybe not many where a guy doms a futanari and not the other way around (and for that one, the only other one I know of is like that My New Life/My New Life Revamped) but there are many games out here to pass the time. Even if they don't do that, there are plenty of things to do. This is basically the long story version of me saying that I agree. But I'm just putting some ideas out there for those impatient people though.

thumb_sasaiyan-just-saiyan-53473023.png

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
They should do what I do, play other games while playing the waiting game for this one to get updated. We got a lot of games out here. Maybe not many where a guy doms a futanari and not the other way around (and for that one, the only other one I know of is like that My New Life/My New Life Revamped) but there are many games out here to pass the time. Even if they don't do that, there are plenty of things to do. This is basically the long story version of me saying that I agree. But I'm just putting some ideas out there for those impatient people though.

View attachment 1886478
true and its not helping that the games that been coming in this site lately have not been that good not many good game to keep there mind off it

Reactions: TDP

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
true and its not helping that the games that been coming in this site lately have not been that good not many good game to keep there mind off it
True but I have a few ideas on where to start them off with. One of which is Corrupted Kingdoms. Pretty good game that gets updated weekly most of the time. Another one is My New Family. If you're looking for something a little more wholesome, check that out. I'd continue but I don't want to cause this to go way off topic here. But when in doubt, check the hub (you know which one). People have gameplay vids of multiple games that could be good to look into to pass the time.

Reactions: Cat Boy and TDP

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
To be fair, I did try this approach at first. It worked for a while... but now I'm sitting on an awfully long list of bookmarks for games I like, waiting for an update for all of them. Playing another game while waiting for a specific game to update only takes you so far, soon enough you'll run out of games you like and end up like me, in update limbo. This is especially true for devs that take half a year (and sometimes longer) to release an update.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
So anyone with an update on this? I read the latest patch was supposed to come out last week or this week. I'm not a fan of some of the tags on this game but just the fact that this world is kinda like the reverse of ours make it hilarious.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
So anyone with an update on this? I read the latest patch was supposed to come out last week or this week. I'm not a fan of some of the tags on this game but just the fact that this world is kinda like the reverse of ours make it hilarious.
he is doing tons of updates, + characters, + places, now from what I saw on discord, he is testing to see if there are no bugs or errors, I think by the end of the month we will have this update!

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
So on the discord Snats is 1. On twisted World or 2. on the Ren'Py launcher so their working on the update like 24/7.

Deserttrunade

Feb 20, 2021
hello guys I'm using joiplay to emulate the game on my cell phone but the animations are lagging I've played several games like this with this emulator and never had any problems but only this one is not working 100% could someone help me maybe the settings or something about the file format any help would be great

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes