x_man

Dec 18, 2017
is there a way to activate incest idk why but it's not working they are still his friends and lanlady

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
To be fair, I did try this approach at first. It worked for a while... but now I'm sitting on an awfully long list of bookmarks for games I like, waiting for an update for all of them. Playing another game while waiting for a specific game to update only takes you so far, soon enough you'll run out of games you like and end up like me, in update limbo. This is especially true for devs that take half a year (and sometimes longer) to release an update.
dont forget how, some games take so long to update, that when you do finally get a chance to play the "new stuff" you dont feel like you care anymore. not saying this always happen, but i was surprised when i saw a few games i used to play alot get update and me not even caring about for 3 or so updates.

Reactions: ankhtar

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
dont forget how, some games take so long to update, that when you do finally get a chance to play the "new stuff" you dont feel like you care anymore. not saying this always happen, but i was surprised when i saw a few games i used to play alot get update and me not even caring about for 3 or so updates.
Go to latest updates and hit abandoned and sort by likes, it will make you sad

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
hello guys I'm using joiplay to emulate the game on my cell phone but the animations are lagging I've played several games like this with this emulator and never had any problems but only this one is not working 100% could someone help me maybe the settings or something about the file format any help would be great
Try compressed version if you are playing on mobile you won't notice a difference in quality and performance will definitely increase.

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
is there a way to activate incest idk why but it's not working they are still his friends and lanlady
open up the scripts folder, find scripts.rpy and change the second line from "define uncensor_patch = False" to "define uncensor_patch = True"

Reactions: x_man

DIO-DA

Apr 22, 2019
So anyone with an update on this? I read the latest patch was supposed to come out last week or this week. I'm not a fan of some of the tags on this game but just the fact that this world is kinda like the reverse of ours make it hilarious.
Nah the dude basically said he just won't communicate anymore til release, the estimate he'd given at the time having passed a bit ago already.

His discord is also being modded by a stereotypical, self-important loser discord mod, so no shot to ask or they just publicly cry in chat.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Nah the dude basically said he just won't communicate anymore til release, the estimate he'd given at the time having passed a bit ago already.

His discord is also being modded by a stereotypical, self-important loser discord mod, so no shot to ask or they just publicly cry in chat.
discord mods remind me of playing runescape private servers in like 2007 and every mod/admin on the biggest power trip of their lives cause they finally have power over anything in their lives for the first time no matter how little lmao.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 1890335
it seems pc versión is finished
WTF! Seriously? o_O Do you know what that could mean, gentlemen? This could be the last week without news before the long-awaited update. Ps: I think he works alone in the game, if he needs some time to rest later, don't complain, he worked like a convict and deserves at least a week of rest!^^

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
WTF! Seriously? o_O Do you know what that could mean, gentlemen? This could be the last week without news before the long-awaited update. Ps: I think he works alone in the game, if he needs some time to rest later, don't complain, he worked like a convict and deserves at least a week of rest!^^
He does work alone actually he spends all his time making sure the has no bugs

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
He does work alone actually he spends all his time making sure the has no bugs
As I said before, he deserves all the time in the world, to rest, snats is dedicated to this point, so no one complains about him taking too long with updates, the guy does everything himself and even checks for bugs. #RespectSnatgames

Reactions: TDP

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
View attachment 1890335
it seems pc versión is finished
"I am actually thinking on releasing the android version first. (of course as a pc version, what i mean is that will be completly a VN model) that way you guys can help me find any typpos while i keep working on the pc version." Sorry to disappoint but he decided to work on the linear version since making the sandbox was taking to much time. No other news about the release date.

Dr-m

Jun 2, 2017
"I am actually thinking on releasing the android version first. (of course as a pc version, what i mean is that will be completly a VN model) that way you guys can help me find any typpos while i keep working on the pc version." Sorry to disappoint but he decided to work on the linear version since making the sandbox was taking to much time. No other news about the release date.
walter-white-walter.gif

Cheesegrater

Oct 27, 2021
The good thing is that some of us have around a month+ to get an android phone :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes