lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
What's the point of having these cards?
You can use it on the Koikatsu, which is the game the dev use as a base to make the sex scenes and create the characters themselves. So you can play and make any sex scene on the original Koikatsu with the card characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nandaja

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You can use it on the Koikatsu, which is the game the dev use as a base to make the sex scenes and create the characters themselves. So you can play and make any sex scene on the original Koikatsu with the card characters.
I need to look into the original Koikatsu. For research purposes of course.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
So I came back to check this game after several months and there's now apparently 3 different versions? I more or less understand the difference between the visual novel and sandbox ones, but what's the main download which isn't labeled as anything in particular?

lllynx

Feb 19, 2019
It's not working, can you update?
Here all the cards until now

Like a said before, some of the cards have been edited with more pubic hair(my personal taste), but only this edit.

iamkwi

Jan 22, 2022

Like a said before, some of the cards have been edited with more pubic hair(my personal taste), but only this edit.

i love u bro ty

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Something tells me that Noah/MC is unconsciously plowing the demon girls. I also think the demon queen knows this which is why she responded the way she did. I already made a game theory on this several pages back but what does everyone else think?

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
any idea on when a new version is coming out? really enjoyed 0.6 from the beginning but really want more.
We have no idea, if you go into the discord to ask a bunch of parasocial peters will swarm you. Before the last update the game took about 4 months to update. However, the recent update took 8 months. That was mainly because he was filling the game with patreon commissioned characters.

So one of two things can happen. this last update was a one-off, and the game goes back to its normal 4 month story driven updates, or the dev just milks the game adding random sex scenes for high paying patreon members and going nowhere with the story or the main characters. Hopefully its the first, but we will see.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Anonfile is broken, uploadhaven is slow, and mega is capped seriously how else am i supposed to download this?
We have it here ->

I'm not sure why our post isn't here, we either forgot to or it was deleted for some reason. Either way, if you've any problems with it or questions be sure to let me know. We have a thread down here too.

Reactions: daffalulu091
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes