the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Great and Sexy game honestly. The MC isn't usually my type of MC, I'm not into "shota" types I prefer my MC's older looking and more Masculine (or in the case of twisted world feminine). But I love the rough sex and MC's that have insatiable lust with stamina to put people into sex coma's so the MC acts aggressive and "masculine" enough for me to enjoy him, even if he sometimes looks a bit too trapy (some muscles on him would be nice). Overall though great game.

Reactions: grimjaw07

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
Hello ! Great game so far, i feared that it wasn't a "sandbox" but i wasn't founded. But i am stucked with the last stage 1 quest for jill : Go to Jill room. i tried many things but i can't enter when she's not there, can someone help me to resolve this mystery please ?

Reactions: mrbmxb88

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
My tip for anybody who wants a cohesive playthrough is to download the vn version of the game. It's much better paced but if you want to just fuck around and not really care too much about chronological orders and stuff and also have a replayable gallery then just go to sandbox ver.

tarkus629

Jul 18, 2020
Can someone help, im stuck. All the notes for the family say final stage, and the note for the mainstory is blank. I have no idea how to progress anything. I cant even leave the apartment yet.

Edit: I reinstalled the game from the itch.io page and started over. After finishing all the family quests, the plot actually progressed after I slept. I think there may be something wrong with the sandbox file here, or at least the mega one. The file sizes were different anyway, the itch.io was over 6gb while the one here was 5 something.

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
does the VN have the same content as the sandbox one? and does the VN have choices? btw is the game going to have pregnancy? and can we fuck lars or mom in this version?

Last edited:

Chocoflan

May 4, 2022
I have a problem whit the saves

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
ImportError: No module named revertable
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
  File "/data/user/0/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/renpy/compat/pickle.py", line 45, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Mar 25, 2022
When are you supposed to be able to leave the house? looking through these comments it seems your able to but im on day 70 and im still not able to leave, ive completed everything i can with characters in the house so im not sure what im supposed to do

Edit: i found out that it was because i downloaded the compressed version instead of the normal larger version and it pretty much stopped me completely from progressing, after downloading the larger version i started getting flooded with new events and notifications, i thought compressing only reduces the size of the game while keeping all the content, but it seems to make the quality alot worse, blocking you off from alot of content, make animated scenes real laggy, removed any notifications about what to do like "go to sleep at midnight" and it even removed sound effects when clicking things. Not sure if this is just common knowledge and im just stupid, but uh yeah i dont recommend that compressed version

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
When are you supposed to be able to leave the house? looking through these comments it seems your able to but im on day 70 and im still not able to leave, ive completed everything i can with characters in the house so im not sure what im supposed to do

Edit: i found out that it was because i downloaded the compressed version instead of the normal larger version and it pretty much stopped me completely from progressing, after downloading the larger version i started getting flooded with new events and notifications, i thought compressing only reduces the size of the game while keeping all the content, but it seems to make the quality alot worse, blocking you off from alot of content, make animated scenes real laggy, removed any notifications about what to do like "go to sleep at midnight" and it even removed sound effects when clicking things. Not sure if this is just common knowledge and im just stupid, but uh yeah i dont recommend that compressed version
Might be you're copy, mine hasn't shown any issues and I'm getting the events just fine, you just need to get all the main girls stages completed for everything else to take action to plow even more Women, Futas and Femboys alike.

Awron

Apr 11, 2019
I wanted to ask, Marianna.. do we get the chance to top her after she basically rapes us at all.. if I choose cash does she just disappear or does it lead to another path where I'm in charge etc..? I'm not much for being dominated is all. I like being the one in charge, if you know what I mean. ;)

Amun-Ra

May 7, 2020
So, I've gotten max love with the whole family and have run out of tasks to do. At this point, do I just start skipping time to get events which will push the story forward? The notes app has nothing in it anymore, not even under the story tab. I can't tell if the game is just glitched or if I'm missing something.

I've seen Nora escape, I've had the slumber party at the apartment where you meet Nicko, had events with Gaz and Sapphire (them together and then one individual event each), and been taken around the building by Torres, but I am still trapped in the apartment and currently have no idea what to do in order to progress.

Edit: As far as I know, I have the full version, not the compressed version.

Edit 2: It's day 73.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lol132134

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Okay I am completely stuck at Jill's level 1. It is asking me to "Go to Jill room" and "Movietime livingroom/night" and I have no clue whatsoever. Any help will be appreciated.

ACM2PT

Jul 26, 2019
Okay I am completely stuck at Jill's level 1. It is asking me to "Go to Jill room" and "Movietime livingroom/night" and I have no clue whatsoever. Any help will be appreciated.
try this
1 tries to increase your affinity with her by interacting.
2. go to sleep at midnight.
3 is when she asks you to change your clothes to exercise? in that case she goes to your room to change (jaiden does not have to be in the room)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes