OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
So one of two things can happen. this last update was a one-off, and the game goes back to its normal 4 month story driven updates, or the dev just milks the game adding random sex scenes for high paying patreon members and going nowhere with the story or the main characters. Hopefully its the first, but we will see.
Money talks. As long as they pay, the dev listens. I don't see this going back to 4 months.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Money talks. As long as they pay, the dev listens. I don't see this going back to 4 months.
Yep, he hasnt posted a "weekly" dev update in a month. it doesnt hurt too much when a game like summertime saga or heros harem guild milks because there are plenty of incest harem games out there. I am a little bitter about this one though since there really arent that many games that let you fuck a lot of different traps and futas (I was a patreon supporter).

hopefully I am wrong and this dev updates the game every 4-5 months again, but that probably wont happen. I really wish that supporters of games werent so parasocial with these game devs and actually made good decisions with their money. Yes you are supporting the dev, but you only supporting because they make something you want. if they stop making it, stop supporting. its frustrating.

Last edited:

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
We have no idea, if you go into the discord to ask a bunch of parasocial peters will swarm you. Before the last update the game took about 4 months to update. However, the recent update took 8 months. That was mainly because he was filling the game with patreon commissioned characters.

So one of two things can happen. this last update was a one-off, and the game goes back to its normal 4 month story driven updates, or the dev just milks the game adding random sex scenes for high paying patreon members and going nowhere with the story or the main characters. Hopefully its the first, but we will see.
i mean the last update was honestly the worst one so far despite having the most time spent on it lol. game went from 1st place of currently developing games to maybe like 10th after last update

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
i mean the last update was honestly the worst one so far despite having the most time spent on it lol. game went from 1st place of currently developing games to maybe like 10th after last update
Yea, I was a patron starting when i played 0.5 in January but I stopped after the most recent update. I didnt like the direction the game was going so I stopped paying. I wish more patrons could grow a backbone and be realistic with the creator. I hope this game doesnt go the direction of summertime saga because unlike summertime saga there isnt any games similar to it.

Hopefully more games come out where you can fuck futas and femboys.

Last edited:

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. It seems like I finished all the content there is, but I ended up missing two scenes. Could someone advise me as to how to unlock them? First one is between Jazmin Vacationtime and Jaiden Vacationtime (and I replayed the vacation event, but still couldn't find it), the second one is between Tomoe car1 and Hell under attack. Thanks in advance.

May 3, 2018
As mentioned, apparently the previous incest patch doesn't work for this version. But you can enable it on your own quite easily. I'll write them below just in case.

Here's how to do it in simple steps:

1) Go to this location: Twistedworld installation folder > Game > Scripts
2) Find the file named "scripts.rpy"
3) Open this file with any text editor like "notepad"
4) The first line reads "define uncensor_patch = False" Now delete the word False and write True instead of it.
So the edited line will be this: "define uncensor_patch = True"
5) Save the file and close it.
6) Run the game and you are good to go.
and how you do that with the android version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

tarkus629

Jul 18, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/main_story_scripts/prologue.rpy", line 1699, in script
boy1 "Aaaah"
Exception: Sayer 'boy1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/main_story_scripts/prologue.rpy", line 1699, in script
boy1 "Aaaah"
File "E:\VNs\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\VNs\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\Twistedworld-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'boy1' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Twistedworld 0.6
Wed Aug 24 10:16:11 2022

can someone help with this? I'm not that well versed in coding >.<"
You can just ignore it, it will fix itself in like a couple lines, but if you want to fix it go to the folder specified in the error and open prologue.rpy in any text editor like notepad. Go to line 1699 or ctrl f and replace "boy1" or whatever it says with "jaiden" (no qoutes) on line 1699 and the line directly below it. Save the file and reopen the game, and it should work.

May 3, 2018
I'm pretty sure this game is based off of an online erotic story. In the og story, iirc, a dude dies in a traffic accident and wakes up in some kid's body at a hospital. And he soon finds out that in that world women and men have their gender roles reversed. Pretty much the same thing as the game.

And I gotta complain: why does the game turn into a free roaming game? That sucks. Cut that crap and keep it a normal visual novel for the love of Jiminy.

• Haha
Reactions: nerowaiss

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure this game is based off of an online erotic story. In the og story, iirc, a dude dies in a traffic accident and wakes up in some kid's body at a hospital. And he soon finds out that in that world women and men have their gender roles reversed. Pretty much the same thing as the game.

And I gotta complain: why does the game turn into a free roaming game? That sucks. Cut that crap and keep it a normal visual novel for the love of Jiminy.
Just a heads up. There's actually already a visual novel version on their itch.io

Reactions: Grayson789
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes