anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Honestly the disappointment of this game is one of the main reasons I stopped supporting patreon projects. Pledged between v2 and v4, saw the writing on the wall about this game getting too bloated for it's own good and peaced out

Dec 5, 2019
So, I just saw this game and I want to try it out. However I saw that there's a sandbox version and VN version. Which would you guys recommend?

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
What is the difference between regular, vn, and sandbox?

Also, the incest patch link no longer works... anyone have the patch?

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
What is the difference between regular, vn, and sandbox?

Also, the incest patch link no longer works... anyone have the patch?
there's a line of code in the scripts.rpy thing i think, it activates the patch cuz its already built into the game.
also, vn is linear, sandbox has a sandbox gameplay, and idk about the regular

Luxion-kun

May 15, 2022
hey idk why but i cant download it, or more like the actual download area doesnt appear

edit: nvm i downloaded it

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What is the difference between normal and sandbox version ?
In sandbox you need to click every corner and search for events but you have a chance to watch event in order you want and recieve that explorers joy (if you into that), while in VN version you read through everything, as if its just a visual novel, no need for searching and bumping into a wall every once in a while.
I played sandbox version first and regret it, make you waste too much time on searching for content. I will play VN version starting next update.

littless

Sep 3, 2020
In sandbox you need to click every corner and search for events but you have a chance to watch event in order you want and recieve that explorers joy (if you into that), while in VN version you read through everything, as if its just a visual novel, no need for searching and bumping into a wall every once in a while.
I played sandbox version first and regret it, make you waste too much time on searching for content. I will play VN version starting next update.
okey thanks vn is more my type but there was another version , this another version is mix of both ?

Dunkan

Nov 4, 2017
The speech at the end of version 6 got me good. I'm pretty poor, so i can only be mentally with you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Take your time. I love this game. I like all characters, but my favorite are Jill or gang girls. Like femboys too. All characters pretty unique. Interesting lore. World where women are strong sex and men are not, is pretty interesting idea. So, i'm with you. Good luck!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes