Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
The last update made me realize that some games doesnt deserve our expectations, was good? Yeah, but 8 months? And this time looks that will be the same, im here for the first time since the last update and next time will be just when the game appears in latest updates, if it appears...
I agree, this is also the fact that alot of the stuff that was promised isn't even in there. I can understand that these take time but... I'm not sure if this update was worth it all that much.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You all forget that it's just ONE guy working on the game and unlike 99% of games with koikatsu models, this dev actually makes custom animations instead of reusing the same default animations. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but the more I read these threads the more I am convinced that people enjoy complaining about these games a lot more than playing them.

pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
You all forget that it's just ONE guy working on the game and unlike 99% of games with koikatsu models, this dev actually makes custom animations instead of reusing the same default animations. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but the more I read these threads the more I am convinced that people enjoy complaining about these games a lot more than playing them.
He works alone by choice, the money he receives could hire one or two helpers... the fans themselves are already willing

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
He works alone by choice, the money he receives could hire one or two helpers... the fans themselves are already willing
dont forget the whole "1 guy making it" completely ignores how he makes his high paying patrons as "beta testers".

DarkLord12321

Apr 24, 2022
Does anyone know a game that have the same art style as twistedworld or know the name of the artstyle?

Last edited:

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
Android port for v6 please ?
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + IC + Gallery by MagusOfAss
Size 1.68 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes