Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
was great until the sandbox stuff kicked in, I don't know how grindy it gets after this... maybe will try later

SeeQ

Oct 30, 2020
I came across a bug when you are standing in the "Hallway" two "Jeanne"(only in Saturday) appears on the minimap when you go to the dining room for example it disappears, sometimes I have a problem with the sound when the sex scene appears, after it sometimes I still hear sounds and voice from this the scene until a new one appears only then thanks stops before I played that it will disappear only at the next scene didn't help even exiting the game and reloading the save and sometimes there is a problem with the scenes one of the scenes I had a problem with was when the teacher came and called to the door I entered the door and nothing happened until the second time it worked, sometimes it happens with tasks from the notebook
Bez tytułu.png

Last edited:

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Some time ago It was mentioned that they would remake all scenes for people who wanted to see al scenes but no traps or futa, just straight but once the game is nearly done.
Have they done so yet, or around how much completion will they do that?
Or was there a change of plans and not do that at all?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Some time ago It was mentioned that they would remake all scenes for people who wanted to see al scenes but no traps or futa, just straight but once the game is nearly done.
Have they done so yet, or around how much completion will they do that?
Or was there a change of plans and not do that at all?
Most of the characters have barely been touched upon including all the angels and demons, the ad girl, all of Jaidens friends and basically everyone who lives at the same apartment complex as the MC. We're nowhere near finished. If anything there is a distinct lack of Futa/trap content so far in the game outside of the brother and sister with everyone else being strictly one shot fucked and never seen again so far characters. As such outside of the brother and sister the game is a very trap/futa free experience i suppose already lol (such optional scenes are clearly labelled)

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
So these are the current best looks into the new models for the family.
Personally, I'm ok with the redone Body for Jazmin the Mom in the gif but the face is still an unknown.
With the portrait of the Family it seems there is a 6th New Member possibly the the currently absent Father/Husband

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
I just hope he doesn't take too long to get something out. Even if it's just getting out the updated family with maybe a few new animations that would be enough to tide people over for a while, myself included. Though plz more jaiden and friends content.
Well they seem to have completed the family and friends new models and enough of the new "explorable" map that there are polls asking which to reveal next. I would be surprised if an update didn't come out before the end of the year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Ok, I know this has nothing to do with the game but I have a question about this meme, what movie is it and why does he look so happy when he's about to get hung up?
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. And why he ask/looks happy is because he survived his 1st hanging.

Reactions: keni77
Oct 21, 2019
I just hope he doesn't take too long to get something out. Even if it's just getting out the updated family with maybe a few new animations that would be enough to tide people over for a while, myself included. Though plz more jaiden and friends content.
don’t hold your breath

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Is the producer trying to update the game?
Or are you trying to make a new version of the game ?
Both I think? Even if old content is retreaded that there will be new stuff added during nd/or after the current stopping point.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Day 89 and I'm still getting cut scenes when going to bed at midnight not letting me text Dr. Torres.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes