Frakow

Oct 11, 2021
Hey, dudes. I can't figure out one Jill event in the game. That's where movietime in livingroom night is needed. I spent a lot of time, I don't come across this event in any way, what do I need to do?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Day 89 and I'm still getting cut scenes when going to bed at midnight not letting me text Dr. Torres.
Just keep trying. Eventially, all "midnight" events will stopped and you will be able to text Tomoe.
P.S. I completed current version. I missing one scene in the gallery (based on adjacent scenes, i missed something at vacation event). And i have "Go talk Marianne" in Main Story section task, but i didn't met her yet. Anybody have an idea about that?

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Hey, dudes. I can't figure out one Jill event in the game. That's where movietime in livingroom night is needed. I spent a lot of time, I don't come across this event in any way, what do I need to do?
She should be there at Tuesdays/Wednesdays. Other weekdays, Jasmin will occupy this place.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Frakow

Oct 11, 2021
She should be there at Tuesdays/Wednesdays. Other weekdays, Jasmin will occupy this place.
At one point I decided to roll back in the saves and try to enter the event with Jill like that. I did it! Yes, thank you, Jasmine occupies this room and had to find the right moment

Apr 7, 2023
This game makes me want to jump in front of a truck and try the isekai roulette, If I am lucky I can be reborn as a cute femboy with huge dick in that wonderful nonsensical world fully of horny babes.

Despite the over the top proportions of some characters I am enjoying this a lot, the girl's personalities are really cute.

Apr 7, 2023
Loving the game so far.

How do I advance Jazmin love points? I speak and spend time with her every time I can, but the events are repeating already and her love point remains at 1, while everyone else is at 2 or 3

Oh and another question: will there be events where you can get penetrated by futas or the other traps? That would be hot

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
Guys need help cant do the last mission from Jill "Gaz at the door noon/sat" and the one from the main story "Go talk Marianna". Is it because the game ends there?

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
Apr 7, 2023
I have Jayden at 5, Jazmin 6, Jill 5 and Jeanne 5, fucked Saphire and Gaz, as well as Tomoe and Kars, but the game still won't allow me to do naughty things or leave the house, I am missing some event or is it not implemented yet?

May 9, 2018
So these are the current best looks into the new models for the family.
Personally, I'm ok with the redone Body for Jazmin the Mom in the gif but the face is still an unknown.
With the portrait of the Family it seems there is a 6th New Member possibly the the currently absent Father/Husband

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This madman can't possibly be planning a femboy Dad route... Right?

Apr 7, 2023
How do you unlock being able to go out of the apartment? I had the event with Isabel where she gives the tour, but still can't leave

-edit-

got the event after skipping several days

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes