The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
hopefully he's not changing character designs too much i like some as they are, Jaidens and that pale fem friend of his i like as they are
Don't know much of anything for the family except room design but here's the redesign for the friend Nicko.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I have tried to search for the answer to my missing scene question, but can't find it. So if someone could help me that would be great. Just recently started playing and I feel like I'm getting too far ahead to trigger this scene and I missed it somehow. Any help would be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene I think is similar to the scarlet and gaz scenes after it If I remember correctly you open the door at noon and another character visits you like how you got those 2 scenes.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
So I'm guessing the VN version is already dead and buried...No updates on it whatsoever after the dev promised it on early 2023....lying POS :FacePalm:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
So I'm guessing the VN version is already dead and buried...No updates on it whatsoever after the dev promised it on early 2023....lying POS :FacePalm:
Lmfao, atleast check the patreon page or the discord before coming here to complain. Dude is remaking everything again and who knows how long it will take. Atleast, I ain't gonna cry about it. :LUL:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes