The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
I just revisited Snats Patreon and looked at the banner image again and there are several characters we never got to see before the rework.

The 2 blondes and brunette between Tomoe and Mauro
The one with the mask next to Mauro
And the dark-haired one behind Jeanne

Now that I think about it they appear on the opening screen to do we ever get names or profiles for the characters

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I just revisited Snats Patreon and looked at the banner image again and there are several characters we never got to see before the rework.

The 2 blondes and brunette between Tomoe and Mauro
The one with the mask next to Mauro
And the dark-haired one behind Jeanne

Now that I think about it they appear on the opening screen to do we ever get names or profiles for the characters
Were the two blondes and brunette trio not the angel trio recently being sent after the MC? Can't recall what they looked like as it was a fleeting cameo for them. Yeah don't think we've met the others though, yet at least (the dark haired one behind jeanne could maybe be the moms work colleague given the hairstyle but i don't think its the right body type for as little as we can see of it in the image)

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Anyone knows how the progress is going for the next update? Some info on discord? His patreon is full with map reworks only…

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone knows how the progress is going for the next update? Some info on discord? His patreon is full with map reworks only…
I think he'll take a while, he's busy redesigning the environments and characters, maybe towards the end of July or August? this is me praying ok!

Ancors

Aug 25, 2020
Guys, maybe someone can help with my problem. The game is simply a masterpiece, 100/10. During the game itself, everything is fine, but when animated scenes start or I select them in the gallery, they lags, as if I'm playing the game at 10 FPS. The game should have some kind of collection with all the current animations in winrar, but at least I don't see them. The game settings do not allow you to do anything, I do not know. I really want to enjoy the scenes

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Were the two blondes and brunette trio not the angel trio recently being sent after the MC? Can't recall what they looked like as it was a fleeting cameo for them. Yeah don't think we've met the others though, yet at least (the dark haired one behind jeanne could maybe be the moms work colleague given the hairstyle but i don't think its the right body type for as little as we can see of it in the image)
It doesn't look like the same three unless they have disguises and body morph, it might not be.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
I think he'll take a while, he's busy redesigning the environments and characters, maybe towards the end of July or August? this is me praying ok!
hopefully he's not changing character designs too much i like some as they are, Jaidens and that pale fem friend of his i like as they are

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I have tried to search for the answer to my missing scene question, but can't find it. So if someone could help me that would be great. Just recently started playing and I feel like I'm getting too far ahead to trigger this scene and I missed it somehow. Any help would be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes