F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Any idea when the new update is coming?
Nope, so far he's just showing which characters he reworked and which ones he added.

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx

XxDarkMetalxX

Mar 2, 2019
for everyone who is looking for door fix, who are unable to get out of the house, whose entrance door is bugged and searching for the answer across this thread and cursing for unable to find even a single fuck who would at least acknowledge this problem and pissed of like me, just try going out at noon once, after the talk with your family regarding you going out of apartment. from then on the door will work properly without redirecting you to that damn window.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Nope, so far he's just showing which characters he reworked and which ones he added.

great, the pics you show looks like possible at least, the old boobs were just wtf, 1 ton boobs they should use a market cart to carry

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
I definitely think there needs to be a way to more conveniently get through the family stuff, it takes so long just to wait for the events to be available on Sunday as an example just to wait another week.

Murgle

Aug 23, 2018
must agree, the traps are so fuckable that the super bimbos dont bring too much of my attention
Well, if you read the story, that's completely normal. The 'super-bimbo's' are written like dudes, and the traps are written like girls. So of course, the traps seem appealing, even though the art doesn't match with how they act.

It's almost as if it's.... TWISTED. :) Like it's a twisted world!

Nov 17, 2018
must agree, the traps are so fuckable that the super bimbos dont bring too much of my attention
Honestly I like every character I've seen so far,

but compared to the traps from other media, they're indeed all of higher quality.
Truly a game for men of exquisite taste.
It's almost as if it's.... TWISTED. :) Like it's a twisted world!
MC then said "It's Twisting time" and twisted all over them. The best adult game dialogue I've ever seen

Last edited:

faiq3107

Apr 12, 2022
how to open the door, ihave complete all of family stage, but the door still can't open, i play 0.7.2 versions

gsans123

Feb 16, 2019
me explique uma coisa aqui, quando sair a versão para PC sai a versão para Android? Ou demora mais 2 anos para sair a versão do Android?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Honestly I like every character I've seen so far,

but compared to the traps from other media, they're indeed all of higher quality.
Truly a game for men of exquisite taste.

MC then said "It's Twisting time" and twisted all over them. The best adult game dialogue I've ever seen
of course you like everyone the ones you dislike you will probably be able to fuck in some update, but i get it, they are all fun

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Losing all the progress sucks a little bit, but it wouldn't be realistic to expect the remake to have all the content that took 2 years to create. I enjoyed the game so and I trust the dev so I am sure the new content will be great.

Reactions: Belid

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
First bit of "remake" is just the hospital? That's dreadful, lol. Tomoe has had a massive downgrade.

I can bitch about the huge tiddies being cut back on, which I understand in the end if Snats is annoyed with the animation issues. But Tomoe's rework was unnecessary and looks like shit. May as well make her a trap as well with her design now.

Now its going to be just slow rerelease of existing content for, what, years? I feel sorry for the people still subbing. They're getting fleeced.

trallGord

Sep 8, 2020
Someone could tell me what to do after all the characters have received 5 love points, I can't leave the house and don't understand what to do next

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes