ACM2PT

Jul 26, 2019
Someone could tell me what to do after all the characters have received 5 love points, I can't leave the house and don't understand what to do next
On the phone there is a list of tasks (there are 2 pages) complete everything to advance in the story

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Snats released a new devlog about the rework.
If you dont follow him on patreon you can find it on Kemono.

Also I dont really mind that we will have only the hospital at first, I am actually pretty excited because I always thought that there should have been more content in the hospital.

Reactions: Drop117

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Honestly this begins to look like a scam cashgrab that will be forever in developement... That's a shame, the game was really good
I dont think that it looks like a cashgrab.
If it were then we wouldnt get any news about it, but Snats is constantly posting updates about reworked models, maps and new characters.

Alteast from what Snats has shown, they have reworks up to the beach we go to, so after the first release is up i dont think we will need to wait long for update.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I dont think that it looks like a cashgrab.
If it were then we wouldnt get any news about it, but Snats is constantly posting updates about reworked models, maps and new characters.

Alteast from what Snats has shown, they have reworks up to the beach we go to, so after the first release is up i dont think we will need to wait long for update.
He might constantly add new characters for no reason and keep saying he is adding them into the game and its making problems for the scenes that he tries to do with them and on and on….. this could turn out to be a cashgrab… lets hope not

Reactions: Gojii

stealx1

Feb 19, 2020
TBH hoping they start coding to see "new update" cuz i get chu dnt wanna have monster girl island exp but he keep posting on patreon sooo im hoping before summer end we get something

Reactions: Gojii

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
He might constantly add new characters for no reason and keep saying he is adding them into the game and its making problems for the scenes that he tries to do with them and on and on….. this could turn out to be a cashgrab… lets hope not
Maybe I am just naive, but I dont think Snats is that kind of person.
They have been very passionate about this project and for every new character they made they wrote backstory for each on of them.
If I wanted to do cashgrab then I would just create a character with a name and wouldnt even bother with creating backstory for a throwaway character.

I know what happend to Monster Girl Island, but these 2 are completly different.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Maybe I am just naive, but I dont think Snats is that kind of person.
They have been very passionate about this project and for every new character they made they wrote backstory for each on of them.
If I wanted to do cashgrab then I would just create a character with a name and wouldnt even bother with creating backstory for a throwaway character.

I know what happend to Monster Girl Island, but these 2 are completly different.
I did not said that he would do this i just said it could happen… there are a lots of games that got suddenly abandoned with devs that said they would never do this lets just hope not…

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
First bit of "remake" is just the hospital? That's dreadful, lol. Tomoe has had a massive downgrade.

I can bitch about the huge tiddies being cut back on, which I understand in the end if Snats is annoyed with the animation issues. But Tomoe's rework was unnecessary and looks like shit. May as well make her a trap as well with her design now.

Now its going to be just slow rerelease of existing content for, what, years? I feel sorry for the people still subbing. They're getting fleeced.
what does tomoe look like now

LotusFury24

Dec 10, 2020
Losing all the progress sucks a little bit, but it wouldn't be realistic to expect the remake to have all the content that took 2 years to create. I enjoyed the game so and I trust the dev so I am sure the new content will be great.
There's a remake? Where do I find it?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
what does tomoe look like now
Flatass (reduced by half). Most trap characters (including the most insufferable one) are with wider proportions than her now.

I've seen the devblog. I will be honest and I do like some of these features in the remake. I'm not going to be full of shit and just relentlessly shit on something unfairly. I'm not a sub anymore so I don't have much grounds to throw too much a fit over it anyhow.

It gets released public to all of us eventually anyhow subbed or not, which has always been something I respected, so comparing it to MGI is unfair.

But some of the character designs are really a mixed bag. They basically ruined Tomoe's sex appeal if you'd played it before, and was one of my favorite characters along with Jazmin, both of whom are getting downgrades.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Flatass (reduced by half). Most trap characters (including the most insufferable one) are with wider proportions than her now.

I've seen the devblog. I will be honest and I do like some of these features in the remake. I'm not going to be full of shit and just relentlessly shit on something unfairly. I'm not a sub anymore so I don't have much grounds to throw too much a fit over it anyhow.

It gets released public to all of us eventually anyhow subbed or not, which has always been something I respected, so comparing it to MGI is unfair.

But some of the character designs are really a mixed bag. They basically ruined Tomoe's sex appeal if you'd played it before, and was one of my favorite characters along with Jazmin, both of whom are getting downgrades.
the femboy lovers ruined the game

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes