dogman1w

Mar 15, 2020
I like the new look. I wasn't a big fan of some body designs like Jazmin, her body was way to crazy with the portions. some of the other body designs where just right in the portions like Jill and Tomoe.

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The remakes of the bodies are literally because it works better in the engine for him and even then he still made the models look good now. I don't see why people are complaining.
I think people just don't like change in general. Every new model I've seen so far looks good. The body types are not nearly as cartoonish as the old ones. The only thing about the remake that I don't like is that all the story progress will be reset and we will have to wait a long time until it reaches the point where we currently are in the game. But this is still one of my favorite games on this forum.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I think people just don't like change in general. Every new model I've seen so far looks good. The body types are not nearly as cartoonish as the old ones. The only thing about the remake that I don't like is that all the story progress will be reset and we will have to wait a long time until it reaches the point where we currently are in the game. But this is still one of my favorite games on this forum.
Iirc he's remaking all scenes and more so we can still play further, if i understood it right from messages in the discord

• Angry
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I actually dont mind this at all, I am thinking of it as if I am playing completly new game.
Because the game will look completly different, the dialog will be different and the story progression will be different.
For instance we will actually be able to explore the hospital, we couldnt do that before so we will maybe get completly new scenes and interactions.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
It's been a long time since I last visited this site

I heard that snats remake a few models from the game can someone show me what are the remake models are?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Someone have problems with finding Jaiden in Bedroom (noon)? I think i skipped a few weeks and still not seen him there...

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes