SamaelWalker

Sep 4, 2017
so im playing through but im not sure if i can go further at all? am i supposed to be able to leave the house at some point? my mission tab is empty and ive done all the things for jazmin, jill, and jeanne. do i need to progress jaiden to get further?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
so im playing through but im not sure if i can go further at all? am i supposed to be able to leave the house at some point? my mission tab is empty and ive done all the things for jazmin, jill, and jeanne. do i need to progress jaiden to get further?
I dont know if I remember correctly since it was long ago, but I think that you need to sleep at midnight to continue the main story.
Not sure tho, try it.

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
Hi, I recently started testing this game and I think Jazmin is bugged, on the first night they let me move around the house, I go to her room, select "Do naughty things" then "sleep together" and they have a chat about how they had slept together naked before and the MC wants to do it again, but like I said, I just started playing and I highly doubt they'll let me see this scene so early in the game without even doing anything (to the other options she replies "maybe later").

I used the patch, I don't know if that's the reason, does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I already forgot the name of the little brother with the little dick. but I hope that in the next update he will love us a lot more

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
didnt the remake this dude is doing made lars have... tits now? so lars is no longer a trap?
Well Snats remade all traps to look more like a girl (I dont know how Jaiden will look I actually like his design as he is now).
So now you have femboys with tits.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ye but we will probably have fun with the nurse who I forgot the name of.
Edit: I think it was Lars?
This game has a whopping number of traps and yet an equally shocking lack of content for them all despite how much fucking the MC does. Most are cameos at best - they almost all want to jump the MC yet none of them actually bother coming round to try their luck.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
This game has a whopping number of traps and yet an equally shocking lack of content for them all despite how much fucking the MC does. Most are cameos at best - they almost all want to jump the MC yet none of them actually bother coming round to try their luck.
I think Snats said something that they want to have 40% trap 40% female and 20% futa

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
Hi, I'm new to this game and I think the "Do naughty things" option is showing scenes ahead of time that I shouldn't be able to see at the start (specifically with the MC's mom), can it be turned off to play in order??

I'm sorry if I don't have to ask the same thing several times but I see that nobody answers my previous question that was basically the same.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think Snats said something that they want to have 40% trap 40% female and 20% futa
Sure but its one thing to have 40% Trap and another to have no content for 40% of the characters lol (outside the twin, he is the only one who gets more than one scene and any sort of development).

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
Now I have noticed that the "love points" do not increase no matter what I do, should I ask for help elsewhere? Is there a specific section for errors and asking for help? no one here seems to be interested in answering anything.

ninguemligah

Oct 11, 2018
So Snats is remaking the whole game..based on pics looks a little extra, but if this is a remake expect months if not over a year for a new build, i just dont understand the trend of nowday devs to build a game to certain point then revamp/remake it again.
Wow.. i like the old animations, the loop of the news videos is... strange, but ok, snats is a nice dev :3

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Now I have noticed that the "love points" do not increase no matter what I do, should I ask for help elsewhere? Is there a specific section for errors and asking for help? no one here seems to be interested in answering anything.
Can you tell me where you are in the story?

Reactions: EXP-N

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
Can you tell me where you are in the story?
I am where the redheaded teacher is introduced to the protagonist (only because at least the days advance), I have not advanced any further since the "spend time together" option does not seem to work with any character, choosing it seems to start a sequence but then it is is interrupted and the characters say they are busy and can't right now.

so far all characters have 1 point.

And I hope I'm not bothering you with this, but the "Do naughty things" option is supposed to have the sequences locked to unlock them with points, correct?, since on the first night with Jazmin, I chose the "Do naughty things" option and the sleeping naked option was unlocked, the MC mentions "we've done this before, can we do it again?", I'm assuming there's something wrong right?, since I was shown the sequence and honestly it bothers me that there are things unlocked early, The point of the game is to progress and unlock everything as the story progresses. In case it's not a bug I'd like to know.

Thanks for answering.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes