Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Someone have problems with finding Jaiden in Bedroom (noon)? I think i skipped a few weeks and still not seen him there...
I think there are a couple of cases where the walkthrough says noon and it's at a different time. Try it at different times of the day and make sure you're also progressing with the other characters.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I think there are a couple of cases where the walkthrough says noon and it's at a different time. Try it at different times of the day and make sure you're also progressing with the other characters.
Yep, found this event at SAT afternoon in bedroom.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i will say, i wish snats had added more mass to the calves. the pencil legs always bothered me in the original version, and i'm glad he tweaked it a bit, but he should've done a bit more. they still look way too spindly

gsans123

Feb 16, 2019
guys explain something to me here, what is the maximum pc requirement to run this game?? an i9, or an rtx 4090ti?? wheel? this new version?

sajpov

Sep 1, 2022
I feel like the rework is gonna be great, characters look way better now, a bit more natural and faces/eyes look better as well so far imo, the whole thing looks cleaner so excited for the rework.

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
I am very interested in the rework.

From what I have seen, the characters look cleaner, hotter and in better shape. However, I am concerned that this could be a problem in itself. Especially with the older character like Tomoe or Jazmin.

They looked a little bit run down by Life itself. Their age and their work forced them to neglect their self-care and it showed. This added a lot to the atmosphere and believable worldbuilding. Tomeo as a doctor might be able to counteract to some degree the damaged of her aging and being constantly overwork by her medical knowledge, but Jazmin wouldn't have this possibility.

A 10 /10 bombshell Jazmin who is constantly overworked, just to provide for her children, would be too much suspension of disbelief for me. My problem is now that I also want this new Jazmin to ride me cowgirl style all night long.

I really hope SnatsGames can pull this balance act of a lot of hot girls and atmosphere/ worldbuilding of.

Just some ideas on how this could work:
Since Afir and Aridana can not enter the normal World yet, a small amount of hell's magic, the same that changed MC's Dick, was used to improve the conditions of MC's caretaker (family/doctor) in the real world. It was simply a gap closer for Hell to improve the odds of success until Afir and Aridana could protect you in the real world.

Another possibility that I like better:
MC's Magic improves the life of people he has sex with on a physical and mental level. Which is extremely odd for hell since incubus normally just bind people to them. But MC is neither a real demon nor an angel, that's why he binds people to him as well as improving their lives.
Tameo would be affected by this right from the start, since she raped MC while he was in coma multiple times.
Jazmin would be a little bit tricky since there would be the need for a transition of the old model to the new model in game.

gsans123

Feb 16, 2019
and because bro from the photos, and as if he had already done it together with the android port, there is a photo in the hospital, there is an arrow above the right part of the screen that seems to be android and that's why I'm asking.
Its's pc though you can use joiplay to run in on mobile or w8 for the dev to release a mobile version

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So Snats is remaking the whole game..based on pics looks a little extra, but if this is a remake expect months if not over a year for a new build, i just dont understand the trend of nowday devs to build a game to certain point then revamp/remake it again.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
So Snats is remaking the whole game..based on pics looks a little extra, but if this is a remake expect months if not over a year for a new build, i just dont understand the trend of nowday devs to build a game to certain point then revamp/remake it again.
from what it seems alot hentai devs dont like their old work of the game so they want to redo it or some saying ( i think this is the real reason?) that over time learn to update the game in a other way so having all the older files or data makes it harder on them to get new put in per say i guess like how people went to help yandere dev put in a better coding way but yandere dev didnt understand it so that didnt work out so well im not fully sure.. but at the end of the day its a way to make money more by taking more time on the game not always greed but i feel like it would be

but it does FUCKING SUCKS when a hentai dev just gos down the i need remake the game from start! cause it takes forever for it to ever come out if even does i think alot h devs just straight up give up or make other hentai game while in the middle of the "revamp/remake"

hell snats is legit doing a 150$ com thing atm where you can pay 150$ for a chance(at least i think its a chance idk if u get ur money back if you dont get ur oc in?) for your oc char to get into the game and imo i feel like this is the worst timing to do this with the whole remake/revamp being done as of right now

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii and Bse

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
from what it seems alot hentai devs dont like their old work of the game so they want to redo it or some saying ( i think this is the real reason?) that over time learn to update the game in a other way so having all the older files or data makes it harder on them to get new put in per say i guess like how people went to help yandere dev put in a better coding way but yandere dev didnt understand it so that didnt work out so well im not fully sure.. but at the end of the day its a way to make money more by taking more time on the game not always greed but i feel like it would be

but it does FUCKING SUCKS when a hentai dev just gos down the i need remake the game from start! cause it takes forever for it to ever come out if even does i think alot h devs just straight up give up or make other hentai game while in the middle of the "revamp/remake"

hell snats is legit doing a 150$ com thing atm where you can pay 150$ for a chance(at least i think its a chance idk if u get ur money back if you dont get ur oc in?) for your oc char to get into the game and imo i feel like this is the worst timing to do this with the whole remake/revamp being done as of right now
I will be honest with the last update being so low quality, but i didnt expect him to revamp the entire game, right now we dont know when if ever going to see the new build, idk i feel like there was other ways to keep going with the game if there was a Brainstorm meeting, i dont see the coding being a problem but i can tell the story is the issue when last update had none, but its his choice.

But lately devs really going for revamps and remakes when 90% of them are unnecessary cause this leads to another game being onhold and lose interest, how many devs atm are doing revamps/remakes? there is quite a few ones of them being the longest if im correct SummertimeSaga that is over 2 years with a tech update that it sees no ending in the next 5 years how slow they are.

Yesterday when i saw Snats commission sheet when he posted on twitter, i was surprised with the value, its very expensive, cause for what im aware based on his models on Koikatsu there some time and work doing them but its not worth that much money, if he made them from scratch has a whole 3d model its one thing, but this case he will be using temaplate and only has to make accessories if he mades them, although its nice to have your own OC made by the dev you like but still expensive, and i also feel like this is the worst timing to be doing commissions when focus should be on developing the game, i feel like he has no clue where to progress and decided to do this to waste time, cause if doesnt drop a demo in the next 6 months the game will lose interest.

Reactions: Gojii and Bse
Oct 21, 2019

Expect it to be low quality. This game had lots of potential but I’ve given up following it. It’s probably mostly gonna be Loli closet pedo stuff anyways

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Strange error i have go at night in bed to sleep main menu..... mhhh and when he restart game.... omg one more Dev do it...omg. So THX but i unfollow now..

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes