Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
For those wondering how Julia looks like:

Say hello to Julia new main character integrant for the story of the Rework of Twisted World❤

• -Name: Julia
  • -Current Status: Julia, a former Marine dedicated to her nation, left her military career under private and secret circumstances. Despite being offered a position as a military trainer at SlurpyTown's military academy, she declined and instead chose to open her own gym. Unfortunately, her gym hasn't gained much popularity due to its intimidating atmosphere, often frequented by muscular women, which can discourage both men and women with body insecurities. Julia is also Jazmin's best friend and took care of Jill during her rebellious phase. If you ever aspire to become stronger or build more endurance, I strongly recommend visiting her gym, as she'll undoubtedly provide you with top-notch training.
82c05ed3363df5b05100e78e08c8d587d435ac5b99f204ec4f7f9561bc00de8b.jpg 6be153ba5f0a52e5313f67523745b079507b63b7a20d4cc217e0f7add4cc46d2.jpg aab3e936d0e9ef791a0509b7225cd7277cf99aa246d77a9bd197d064e50124a7.jpg

bb094c2b42fa1f8a504fedb2ecbc75317f71e44bed3f7ef75e007e9855511474.jpg d243004b785180a1e3b6e3852a9bda4f394cfa78dde4e2239467b302b82d90a9.jpg 23d1b7587bd4726fe0bc270fd80a2a955f98364908c6c4e5f273f33c0b920370.jpg

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Also Snats made a poll about Jeanne:
Option A
View attachment 2929240
Option B
View attachment 2929241

As you can guess most people will mostly prefer option A.
It's still not Jeanne. Jeanne is a chubby, disgusting, coomer, with eternal bags under her eyes. Maybe, maybe she can have a story arc where she starts exercising and living a more normal lifestyle and BECOMES this newer character, but it still doesn't fit. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful character model, it's just not the Jeanne we all know from the game.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
It's still not Jeanne. Jeanne is a chubby, disgusting, coomer, with eternal bags under her eyes. Maybe, maybe she can have a story arc where she starts exercising and living a more normal lifestyle and BECOMES this newer character, but it still doesn't fit. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful character model, it's just not the Jeanne we all know from the game.
I think everyone has the same opinion as you.
I am thinking more like Option B could be a flashback of how she looked like before MC's accident or how you said some character development.

In the future MC will return to college so I think we will help Jeanne get her shit together so she can return too.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I hope they have not redesigned the little brother with small cock, is the only one that interests me of all, and his friends with small cock

Reactions: pushing30loser

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The new design just looks like a shy nerdy girl that get embarrassed, nothing like the old design which is a shame

Sep 5, 2020
Was it necessary to redesign the characters? , or is this some kind of excuse to extend an update for the developers?
Excuse to extend development. At the very least all characters "redesign" should of been reveal long ago since he can make character design rather quickly. Look in the discord he open up the demon king commission tier for his patreon supporters 8/15/2023. And spit out 26 different character designs all custom depending on the person wants and according to him he made even more by 8/27/2023 and posted them. While 9/10 months later we just seeing jeanne "redesign". And he still trying to figure that out. I cant blame him thou if i could i would cruise to the money as well.

Reactions: Lotsofmomeybrah
Sep 1, 2019
I am so fucking mad about this dude. The redesigns were unneeded, just tweaking the old models so they would work better when animating. From what the dev has said only the mom was the main problem when animating, and most people don't like how big her tits were anyways so it would have been fine to change her. The whole style of the game has changed and I hate it. Maybe with enough push we could get the dev to revert some changes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I am so fucking mad about this dude. The redesigns were unneeded, just tweaking the old models so they would work better when animating. From what the dev has said only the mom was the main problem when animating, and most people don't like how big her tits were anyways so it would have been fine to change her. The whole style of the game has changed and I hate it. Maybe with enough push we could get the dev to revert some changes.
You know how the lifecycle of all these games goes. You get 3-5 updates maybe, then the dev decides it's time to rework/redo stuff. If you're lucky it's just that one time. It's more likely they are perfectionists milkmen and they just start redoing every old scene. A year later and there is no new content still, because it's just redone scenes you've seen before and the hype for the game you liked is gone. The dev gets bored and disappears for awhile, only to show up again (sometimes under a new name) to make a new game, that is the exact same thing as the old game, just with a few shuffled around parts.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Awesome game overall, attractive character models and great story for now. Hope the remake/reboot is better!
I'm curious about one thing though; the progress between MC and Jazmin is kinda off? I wonder why but it just didn't strike me as well-built. I really hope this gets changed in the remake or at least there's a clear timeline of events with her. I mean sure, she's only in the mood to have sex when she's drunk and even then she's not in her right mind and mistakes her son for her husband, although she doesn't always make that mistake as I remember when they went on vacation and she gave him a titjob, she was aware that it was her son (like in the photo below). But out of nowhere especially in the latest scenes with her (Almost all events on Sunday with her and on vacation), she's just okay with fucking her son? And way before that when they still haven't fucked yet, when she lets MC sleep with her naked, the dialogue suggests that he's actually fucking her and she's letting him and I could trigger the event with her even when her love stat was at 1. I was kinda confused at that. Anyway, my question is did he actually penetrate her in these scenes in the photos below or are they all grinding/assjobs (although i'm quite sure is he's fucking her the in the last photo as i stated earlier that's why the progression seemed off to me)?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes